Life as it is

iz pov
Screw this and screw life . My love life has always been tough.
I used to like these three guys back in school .

There names were Jt, Drake and Nathan but they were both madly falling for my friend jada .
I was both of their friends before I found out they liked her but when I found out all they talked about was jada . From how beautiful she was and how they loved her . I thought it would tear there friendship apart , but JT never knew nathan was in love with her .From then on it became hard to be their friend because of how much it hurt . The worst part was I couldn't be mad at jada . She was beautiful with her dirty blond hair that fell at her shoulders and her deep green eyes and outgoing personality. She was one of the nicest people you will ever meet .
Long story short I accepted it.
When I met Luke I thought
wow ! A guy that i like actually likes me ! For once in my life I got what I wanted ! But that all changed .
But I'm gonna make luke think I don't care . I'm gonna make him feel sorry . He could have had me .. all of me.. but he ruined it . I want him back but I'm going to make him work for it .
With all my dignity I pulled my self together and walked into the bathroom. I touched up my makeup and added a nude lipstick . Then I walked out into the sitting room where I found Cal and Ash . They looked at me with sad faces so I just assumed they knew what hey happened .
"Hey guys ", I said
"Are you ok? You know you don't have to be strong around us " ash said
And that's when I let go. I cried . Full on fall to the floor crying . I know your probably thinking why is she so dramatic . Well to answer  your question .. my life has been hell . And I wasn't just crying about Luke , I was crying about everything . My mom, dad , not seeing Mikey . It all consumed me . I felt numb and I just wanted the pain to go away.
Cal and ash just sat there and hugged me and that was all I needed . Maybe revenge and
making luke feel sorry for me wasn't the way to go .
I was going to get over luke. No matter how long it took. I would get over him
And I would go on and live my life with The 4 boys from
Australia.