Chapter 15

Chelsea's POV

I laid in bed bawling my eyes out. My friendship with Zack is ruined. Nothing can repair it.

Well. I thought. Now I can go out with Matt.

I realized, doing that would make things worse with Zack.

Someone knocked on the door making me jump.

I opened the door.

"Matt." I said quietly.

"Chels. I'm sorry about what happened."

"No. No, it's fine. I just need to know, who do you love? Really love. Zack or me?"

"I don't know. Zack?"

"Okay. Go make things right with him. Before it's too late."

"Too late?"

"He's never said anything about it to anyone. I read his journal. It said a lot about this guy who lives around here, Zane Stark. If you want Zack, you need to hurry."

"Oh. Ya. Alright. I'll see you later then?"

"I'm not sure if we should."

Matt ran out the door with his skateboard.

Zack's POV

Matt cheated. I like Zane. He's so sweet. I never mention him to anyone. I'm not sure why though.

I decided to go over to his place.

Quickly, I grabbed my Penny board, and went outside.

It was warm.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warmth of the sun hitting my skin, I sighed.

I opened my eyes then hit someone.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

I recognized the voice, Matthew's.

"Zack I never meant to hurt you like that, I never meant to cheat on you. I just felt like I needed love, love you weren't giving me I'm sorry."

"Matthew it's fine, you could've just told me. But I'm not ready for the love your asking for, I'm not comfortable enough for it. Sex is a big commitment in a relationship, but I'm not ready. If your willing to wait for me then maybe we can try to be together again, just please don't hurt me."

"I'll wait for you, take as long as you want."

I sat down next to him a kissed him on the cheek, he wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his chest.

"I like you Matt, a lot."

Chelsea's POV
I was sick of crying, I hate crying it makes me feel weak and useless. I walked into my small kitchen and grabbed a bottle of vodka and untwisted the cap, I took a swig of it.

Zack's POV
Matthew said something about Chelsea feeling terrible, I mean she should feel bad but not suffer, I knocked on her door, but realized the door was open ajar, I walked in and saw broken glass and other things that frightened me.

"CHELSEA!"

I screamed, I heard something fall, it came from upstairs, as I ran up the stairs I saw little dots of blood.

"Oh god no!"

I opened the bathroom door because that's where I heard the noise, I saw blood on the tile floor and a empty bottle of vodka next to the tub. I glance over and see Chelsea laying a small pool of blood, her wrists cut up, real bad.

"Chelsea no!"

I ran over to her and felt for her pulse, slow.

My eyes widened.

"No."

Tears streamed from my eyes as I picked my phone up a dialed 911.

"Help, help! My friend is passed out a losing a lot of blood, please send help!"

I screamed into the phone.

"We'll send help as soon as possible."