Part 9

Zack's POV

Matt and I are going to Joe's Crab Shack for lobster tonight. I'm excited.

I just realized that I never told Chelsea goodbye. Now I feel bad. Especially, since she was so upset about everything that happened.

My phone was ringing and I answered it. "Hello?"

Chelsea started speaking. "Hey Zack. So, you think I'm a jerk? Well, you are what you call somebody. Maybe we shouldn't be friends."

"No! Janet told me you and Matt were jerks. I didn't say that." I knew Janet had said that. I'm not stupid. "Why are you friends with her? She lies! Have you not registered that in your brain yet? After 5 months? From the day she met you she lied to you."

"Ya I guess you're right. I only believed her, because I thought you were mad at me. You left without saying goodbye."

"I'm sorry Chels. There was a lot going on and I forgot. I love you so much though baby." I meant that as a friend.

Matt walked into my room. "You're cheating on me? Wow. Can't leave you for two seconds without something happening."

"No Matt. I'm talking to Chelsea. I meant it as a friend." I laughed.

"What's going on?" Asked Chelsea.

Matt's frown went up to a smile. "Oh. Haha. I'm a freak out!"

"Chelsea. Matt thought I was cheating on him!"

"I wonder why. Sometimes you say things that are very misleading." Chels said calmly.

"True. It was funny though. He was adorable! I love Matt so much!"

Matt's head poked in through the door. "I love you too." I heard footsteps running down the stairs.

"Aw! Two love birds."

"Shut up." Every time someone says that I get really mad.

Chelsea's POV

"Shut up." Zack said through the phone.

"Wow. Someones feisty." I said.

"I gotta go. Bye" He hung up.

What did I do? Oh. I pissed him off like usual. Oh well.

I walked over to the fridge and took out a Arizona.

While I sipped on my Arizona, as I watched Blue is the Warmest Color. Yeah. I know, it's a lebian movie. So, what? Well, I'm kind of a lesbian, I'm bisexual. People make fun of me for it. There's nothing wrong with being yourself. I'm not trying to be like everyone else wants me to be, someone other than myself. I'm being me.

It was noon.

I finished my Arizona and slowly drifted to sleep as someone came into my house.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
A/N: Cliff hanger! Haha! Well, sorry for another short chapter. In the next chapter it will include the date. Love you guys!
~Zack