Part 3

Chelsea's POV

I haven't seen Zack in a few days. He hasn't called or texted me. I decided to go to Hutchins Bar.

"Hey there! What can I get you young lady?" Said the bartender.

"Yeah. I'd like a Brandy please."

He brang it out to me. "Here ya go."

A friend of mine had made me a fake ID. I'm only 16 now.

I was on my 7th Brandy and was drunk.

Zack called. "Hey Chelsea!"

"H-h-h-hey." I stuttered.

"I'm picking you up from Hutchins. I know where you're at." Zack hung up and I fell to ground and passed out.
Zack's POV

I quickly drove to Hutchins. When I walked in I saw Chelsea lying on the floor.

"Chelsea!" I ran over to her and picked her up. I dragged her to my car. "Chelsea wake up!" I snapped.

It would take a lot more to wake her up.

~

Chelsea woke up throwing up the next morning.

"First time getting drunk?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said.

"Nice. That's always a big one." I laughed. "I gotta get to school."

~

There was two minutes before third period. I went in the bathroom and pulled a bottle of vodka out of my bag and took a drink

No one knows this except Chelsea, but I'm an alcoholic. I'm only 16. Chelsea didn't think it was okay at first. Then, got used to it.

Alex Mower walked into the bathroom finding me with the bottle of vodka.

"Zack, what are you doing?" He asked.

"I drink." I replied.

Alex frowned. "Stop. You're only 16. I bet you can't even drink 'responsibly'."

"Leave me alone! Its not your life. You're always worried about people being okay and stuff." I was getting stressed out. "Don't tell anyone. Please."

"Fine. Only if you stop."

"Okay I will." That was a big lie. I'd probably drink even more.
Chelsea's POV

I can't believe I actually got drunk last night for the first time ever.

Someone knocked on my door and I got up. "Who is it?"

"Janet Brie."

I opened the door. "Janet! I missed you!"

I almost threw up.

"You okay? What happened Chels Bear?"

"Nothing. I just got drunk. No big deal."

"Last night?" She paused. "Zack told me to come over here to watch you. He's worried, because he said you passed out in the bar last night."

Damn. Is Zack upset?

"Oh." That's all that came out of my mouth.

"Is everything okay? If you need to talk I'm here hon."

"I'm fine. I-is Zack upset?"

"No. He's just worried he doesn't want anything bad to happen to you." Janet frowned. "He loves you like a sister."

Friend zoned. "Yeah haha. Did he really say that?"

"Yes he did Chels."

"That's nice of him." I tried to keep a smile on my face.

"Yep. I'm glad you have a good friend like that." She smiled and kissed me.
Janet's POV

I kissed Chelsea. It felt good.

"What the fuck Janet!" Chelsea yelled.

"I'm sorry." I walked out.

Dammit. I did it again, another big screw up.