Part 2

Zack's POV

"Hey YouTube! What's up? TNU (Tuesday News Update) time! Matthew and I just broke up... That's the big TNU. Well, here's some little stuff. I'm going to Michigan next week! I'm really excited. What's there? My family. They mean a lot to me. Matt's also starting college! Matt is going to CSU (California State University). So, that's it for the TNU! Love you guys!" I put my hand in front of the lens and turned off my camera.

"Damn. That was depressing. All I thought about was Matt." I said aloud.

Matt walked in. "What?"

"What are you doing here?" I yelled.

"I wanted to apologize for what I did." He stopped. "What were you saying about me?"

"Your apology isn't going to work. And who cares what I said about you?"

"I care."

"Just go Matt." I couldn't keep a straight face. Every argument with him was funny, because Matt always was funny. He knew I'd laugh.

"There it is." We both laughed.

I walked over and kissed him. "I forgive you Matt."
Matt's POV

Zack kissed me and said. "I forgive you Matt."

~

College registration was today. I drove to pick up Zack.

"Hey Matt. Thanks for picking me up." We kissed.

"You're welcome. I love you."

"I love you too."

When we arrived we I was assigned a dorm and got a tour of the college. It was beautiful.

We were silent most of the time. Not knowing what to say to each other.

I spoke up. "So, this place is nice, huh?"

"Ya sure." Zack said.

They showed us the gym. Zack went over to play basketball. He loved basketball. He's been playing since he was 8. If someone says he's not good at it, they have issues.

I watched him dribble the ball down the court and make a layup. I laughed. Zack always stopped to play when he had a chance.

"Zack come on! They left!" I yelled.

He ran back to me and we caught up.

"I got a little distracted."

"It's alright."
Zack's POV

"I got a little distracted." I said.

"It's alright."

The tour lasted about an hour. When it ended we went up to Matthew's dorm.

Someone stood inside his dorm.

"Hey my name's Zack, this is Matt your dorm mate or whatever." I said

"I'm Skylark." He said.

"So, I guess I have the bottom bunk." Said Matt

"Yep."

"That's cool."

Skylark and Matt were silent as they unpacked. I saw a basketball in the corner with his name on it.

"You play basketball?" I asked.

"Ya. Do you?"

"Ya. I've been playing since I was 8."

"Me too!"