Part 8

Chelsea's POV

I just realized yesterday was the day Zack left for Michigan. He didn't even say goodbye. Maybe our friendship is just falling apart, which really sucks. Janet told me that Matt went with Zack. So, I'm pretty much alone now.

I decided to make a YouTube video.

I turned on my camera. "Hey guys! It's Chelsea. I need some advice. I like someone, but I don't think they like me back. We were friends, I'm not sure anymore. I mean we don't talk. Anyways, next week is Q&A week. So leave me some questions on Twitter and tag #ChelseaQandA. Love ya guys. Okay. See ya later. Gotta go! BYE!" I quickly covered the lens and turned off my camera.

Janet walked in. "That was cool. The ending. So, you asked fans for advice? That's interesting. Haha."

"Yeah."

"Who do you like? Zack? He's cute. I think you guys are perfect for each other. Anyways, he's back together with Matt. So, good luck trying to get Zack." She said.

"Really?" I should've known. Every time they break up, they get back together after like a day. So, I just asked for advice when it won't even be helpful? Dammit.

"Yup. Sorry Chels. He called you a jerk anyways." Janet flipped her hair. She always did this when telling me shit like this. Like she doesn't even care.

"Oh wow thanks for the exciting news Janet." I rolled my eyes as she smiled.

"Well, that means you don't have to be miserable about them dating since he called you a jerk." She stated.

"Janet, that isn't how it works. That makes me even more miserable. Thanks. Pay more attention to fucking life!" I yelled.

"Sorry! Life's boring. I just pay attention to myself and make people miserable. Its fun. So, maybe I don't give a shit."

"I have a feeling Zack didn't really call me a jerk."

"You're right. I did cunt." Janet screamed in my face.

"Get out of my house now!" I screamed so loud the neighbors could probably hear me.

Janet ran outside and drove away.

Wow. I call her a friend? She's more like a... I don't know. I'm glad she's gone, if I didn't tell her to leave she'd probably go on and on about stupid fucking lies. No one cares about what she has to say. Janet has no friends, because of this. The lies. The drama.

Zack's POV

I was alone in my old room at my mom's house. My parents are divorced. Its quiet and dark as I lie on my bed thinking about Matt.

Matt walked in. "Hey. I couldn't sleep."

"Oh. Me neither. My steps dad's a jerk isn't he?" I asked.

"Haha yeah! No kidding! He annoys me and yells at you and your brothers all the time. Plus, he's fat."

"Hahahaha!"

"What? Haha its true!"

"I know. That's what's funny about it."

Matt cuddled next to me on my small bed and we fell asleep in each others arms.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
A/N: Sorry this is such a short chapter. Reminder: Updates every 50 reads. I hope you like my story. Love you guys!
~Zack