Part 5

Janet's POV

I went over to Zack's to talk to him about Chelsea.

"Hey."

"What's up Janet?" Zack said.

"Nothing. I just wanted to tell you that Chels Bear likes you."

"Oh. That explains a lot."

"I bet it does." I said.

"I like Matt though." He said.

"That's what I thought."

"She kissed me and told Matt I kissed her. Now, he hates her and me."

"Zack, just move on. They're jerks."

"No, they're not." Zack said defensively.

"Whatever. I gotta go." I left his house and headed home.

Damn. Zack is so stuck on fixing his relationships with everyone. It's annoying.

Zack's POV

Janet gets on my nerves a lot. She needs to understand that she doesn't control my life.

Chelsea called.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Zack! Wanna go out for a drink?"

"Chels. What happened last night and all. I can't."

"Okay."

"You like me." I stopped a moment. "Why? I don't understand all this. You kiss me. Then tell Matt I kissed you. You kiss Matt. How do you like me?"

"I was trying to get Matt to break up with you, so I could ask you out. That didn't work. He ended up kissing me." She said.

"Oh."

"I'm sorry I ruined your relationship with Matt. That definitely isn't going to help anything. Haha."

"That's really not funny. But, I guess I forgive you."

"Thanks. Drink?" Chelsea asked.

"Uh sure. Fine." If Matt's there I'm going to be pissed.

Chelsea's POV

"Uh sure. Fine."

"Great! Well, I have to go Ma- Someones coming over."

"Matt? Thanks Chels." Zack said.

"No. Manny, my boyfriend."

"Yeah. Sure."

"I'm serious. Call him, (810)779-3628."

"I'm alright Chelsea. I believe you."

"Bye babe." I said.

"Uh bye." Zack hung up.

Damn that was awkward.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Hey Manny!" I hugged him.

"Hey babe." He always sounded so calm and sexy.

"Whatcha wanna do?" I asked twirling my hair.

"Let's uh head upstairs to your room."

We ran up the stairs laughing and Manny fell on top of me on my bed.

Manny kissed me.

Matt's POV

I'm really upset that Chelsea lied. It turns out she doesn't like me. I don't like Zack, I like her. Everything's all mixed up in my head right now. I'm confused.

Skylark looked at me. "You okay Matt?"

"No, something happened yesterday."

"What is it?"

"You know Zack. He has a friend, Chelsea. She kissed Zack and told me he kissed her. I like Chelsea now since that happened. Last night, at the bar, we kissed. Zack and I aren't together now. I don't know what going on Skylark." I said.

"It's okay. Tell Chelsea how you feel. That you like her. How you felt about last night."

"Will that work?" I asked.

"Yeah. I always do that in times like this. I a have basketball game in ten minutes. I gotta go. Bye Matt."

"Bye."

Skylark ran out of the room.

I don't really know if I want to talk to Chels. After all that's happened. She probably doesn't even like me. Ha. Oh well. I'm facing life.

Manny's POV

"I enjoyed this Sugar Plum." I said.

"Me too. I love you." Chelsea kissed me.

"I gotta go. I have a basketball game in five minutes. Bye babe." I kissed her and ran downstairs and out to my car.

~

The buzzer went off meaning it was the end of the first quarter. We were winning 19-8. Probably because we're playing fucking Kansas. They suck. I sat down and took a sip of my fruit punch Gatorade.

"Nice job out there Manny." Said Skylark.

"Thanks. I made like ⅔ of the shots. You and Austin made the others." I said.

"Yeah. This is easy. Kansas sucks."

"I know right!" I can't believe I just said that.

"Get out there Manny!" Coach yelled.

"Yes sir!"

I ran out there and got to my position. Number 37 from Kansas had the ball. I took it and made a layup. Score is 21-8.

"Manny, I think we're definitely going to win." Austin whispered.

"Yeah."

"Skylark sub for Manny!" Coach yelled at Skylark.

Skylark ran over to check in and went on to the court. The rest of the game Skylark made 5 rebounds and 13 layups. I made 6 rebounds and 10 layups. We obviously won. Kansas stayed with 8 points after the first quarter.

"Nice job guys." I said.

"Yeah." Said Austin.