Chapter .4

Kokichi's POV:

We we're all at in the elevator waiting for the trial to start. The only thing is

I know who killed Kaede.....

~At the Beginning of The Trial~

Shuichi's POV:

"We should start at where we were when the death was taken place." I spoke up.

Everybody nodded.

"I was in the gym with Himiko, I noticed that Miu and Kiibo were talking from afar." Tenko said. Himiko nodded along with Miu and Kiibo.

"Well Gonta was with Tsugumi and Kaito outside, Gonta was looking for bugs, but Gonta couldn't find any....so Tsugumi and Kaito cheered Gonta up!" Gonta spoke up.
Tsugumi nodded, but Kaito spoke up on something.

"What about you Kokichi? You just went up and left, nobody followed you. So where were ya huh?!" Kaito said as he pointed to Kokichi, I know why he is acussing Kokichi but Kokichi has been with me the whole time, but before I could chime in Kokichi gave his answer that shocked everybody but me.

"Oh I don't know Kaito, maybe because I went to the dinning room and killed Kaede?" Kokichi smirked.

"NO THAT'S WRONG!"

Everybody turned towards me.

"How could you have killed Kaede, when me and you were together the whole time decorationg your room!" I said.

"Awe man Shumai......you saw through my lie...." Kokichi sighed.

"You lying little abortion! Is lying the only thing you do!?" Miu yelled.

"Nishishi who asked for your opinion, you fithly cum dumpster."

"F-Filthy C-cum Dumpster?!"

"Alright that's enough. I was with Korekiyo and Maki." Rantaro spoke up.
"Us three were looking around the building and bumped into Angie, Ryoma, and Kirumi along the way. I'm not sure if they had been together the whole time."

'Everbody has a solid alibi......'

"Let talk about what we all found while searching." I stepped up.
"Do you want to tell them Rantaro?"

"Might as well..."

"While I was searching in the dinning room with Kokichi, I found a bloody mark on the chair to the left on Kaede's body. It didn't look like a hand print, but-"
Before Rantaro could finish we heard.

"Yeah but that could have been from where her neck was sliced!" Tenko yelled.

"Nyeh... I agree with Tenko."

"So when the killer killed Kaede.... The blood splattered on the chair leg." Kaito said.

----"Dried Blood in Dinning Room"----

"NO THAT'S WRONG! You guys didn't let Rantaro finished, he told me that the blood on the leg of the chair was dry, so it isn't just a coincidence."

"Yeah, Rantaro told me too! I believe that the blood there was there before the murder occurred." Kokichi said.

"Kaede's blood around her was fresh like the murder occurred 10 minutes before we found her body. So the blood on the chair could be from another wound she could have had." Rantaro said.

"Or the blood of the killer!" Miu shouted.... I think I bursted my eardrums.....

"Gonta thinks that's easy, we could just see which one of us has a wound or not and we can find who killed Kaede!" Gonta said.

"IF, the blood is the killer's that is." Korekiyo said.

"Yeah it could still be Kaede's blood." Maki stepped forward.

"Yeah, yeah like you know EVERYTHING about murder Miss Assassin!" Kokichi spitted out all of a sudden.

'w-what!?'

Before anyone could speak a flash of red ran past us.......

Kokichi's POV:

Shit I let that slip.

Maki grabbed a hold of my neck raising me up. Gosh I remember this...

"O-oh would you l-look at that, Miss A-Assassin, w-would you really k-kill me in a p-place like this?" I spoke, she grabbed a hold of my throat tighter....

Now this is different from last time...

"H-hey! Let g-go y-you p-psycho!" I said trying to let her stop but she gripped my neck even tighter.

'shit..'

'I can't breathe!'

"Maki! Let him go!" I guessed was Shuichi's voice.

"He isn't worth your time Maki! If you kill him, you'll get executed!"

'Y-yep that's Kaito... it's weird for him not to say "Maki-Roll"....'

Her grip on my loosened a bit and she brought my face closer to her's.

"How the hell did you find out." She said

"L-look Miss A-Assassin, it was just a h-hunch. D-didn't think you a-actally were one." I said, trying to sound convincing.

She threw me to the ground and walked back to her podium. I coughed and stood up walking back to my podium.

"Do you want to talk about that Maki or-"
Kaito tried asking but....

"Do you wanna die?"
Yep.

"S-sorry Maki!" Kaito said.

"Okay..... Well, you may continue Miss Harukawa." Kork said.

'pshhhhh Kork ha'

Maki sighed
"Like I said it could still be Kaede's blood, did anybody check her body for any other wounds?"

The whole room went quiet.

"I'm guessing that's a no. Shuichi, did you find anything while looking in the library?"

"W-well I found Angie's Art pen on the floor, and I found a Book that had blood on it, it also had a page ripped that are meant to take notes of what you learned, the book was also how to play 'The Flea Waltz' which is a piano piece Kaede told me about." Shuichi stated.

"Oh you found my pen? Oh pray to Atua you found it! After I gave it to Kaede, she told me she lost it, she promised to find it, but she died sadly, but I pray to Atua that he leads Kaede to peace and rest."
Angie said.

"It all makes sense now..." I exclaimed.

"Kokichi, C-can you speak up please?" Tsugumi said looking towards me. That caught everybody's attention.

"I know how Kaede died,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And I know her killer."

Chapter Complete