Chapter .18

Song: Nonsense Speaker

Rantaro's POV:

I had to use the restroom so I told Kiyo I had to leave, I walked into the bathroom and did my stuff, I looked in the mirror and washed my face off, Something felt off about ß..__- did ß..__- kill Kirumi.....

I looked up in the mirror and there was ß..__- and they said "I'm sorry Rantaro..."

Everything hurt but then my vision went black....

Culprit's POV
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.

.
I hit him.....over and over again.........
Blood was everywhere, on the sink, on the stall doors, on the mirror, including my outfit but I brought a extra so I can change, I grabbed my dirty clothes and threw them in a vent above the stall...

I killed another person.... I knew Rantaro knew it was me, he would tell everybody and I wouldn't escape!
I heard footsteps I need to act fast

I ran out looking panicked, there stood Korekiyo, "ß..__- what... Where you doing in the men's bathroom...?"

I put on a little mask "I-I heard a thud and looked inside..."

I looked up to Korekiyo...

"Rantaro is dead."

Korekiyo's eyes widen and ran inside the bathroom, I looked behide him and saw what I did, I'm sorry but it was better if nobody knew....

Korekiyo touched Rantaro's face, his eyes are widen open, but the life drained from them

Korekiyo had tears in his eyes...

"Go g-get everyone ß..__- I-I think I should sit down...."

I didn't think Korekiyo liked Rantaro.... But I did as he asked and ran to the infirmary, getting Maki and Shuichi to follow me,

They saw Rantaro on the floor with a baseball bat next to him....

Shuichi's POV:

Me and Maki followed ß..__- where we found Korekiyo hugging a dead Rantaro...

DING DONG BING BING

"Jeez another one? Pray Atua, I need to clean up another one, well anyways, ANOTHER Body has been discovered! Please head to the men's bathroom outside the gym!"

Before I knew it everyone (except Kokichi) was there....

Another one.... We had to investigate another murder, we have another 1 hour to investigate this murder I walked next to Korekiyo and put a hand on his shoulder.

"It's gonna be okay... You'll see him again one day...."

Korekiyo hadn't known he was crying and wiped his eyes he let go of Rantaro and glared at ß..__- did ß..__- know something?

"Oh my! Rantaro is also dead!?"
Tsumugi

"G-gonta not want more friends to die but Gonta guess Gonta can't stop that..."
Gonta

"R-rantaro?! Nyeh... He was gonna h-help me with a magic show...."
Himiko

"It had to be Rantaro, why did that virgin had to die.....you know Cockichi is gonna not like the news about those two..."
Miu

"Another murder...."
Ryoma

Maki gritted her teeth...
"M-maki-roll calm down, it's okay..."
Kaito tied to calm her down

"No! It isn't! Some jackass killed another person that's dear to Kokichi!"
Maki said all angry...

"He loved Kirumi! She was like his mother! But she is dead! He thought of Rantaro as a brother and he's dead!"
Maki screamed...

"Wh-what do you mean.....?"
Himiko said as she wiped her eyes

Tenko tried to step in and say something nice but just said "w-well that DEGENERATE, cares for two people at least....he isn't that bad..but that doesn't mean I respect him..."

I sighed and looked at Rantaro's body the baseball next to him screamed 'Im the murder weapon!' clearly

In the corner of my eye I saw something sticking out of the vent, I was what looked to be a bloody piece of fabric....

As the others left me to investigate by myself, I opened the stall and climbed on the toilet...

I opened the vent to see........

That uniform.....

That uniform I see everyday....

Covered in Rantaro's blood.....

I grabbed it and held onto it....

It couldn't be a coincidence.....

They killed Rantaro and Kirumi

Tsumugi's POV:

They wanted to shut Rantaro's mouth shut huh?

Well I already knew that they were going to be caught ethier way, Shuichi found the note, and he clearly saw the bloody clothes of the culprit.....

I wonder....how would Kokichi feel if a third member of his so called 'Family' was the culprit of his, 'brwother, awnd Mwommy~' deaths.....

He will be crushed.....

Crushing sounds good.....

It fits Ouma perfectly.....

It would be a shame if the next murder victim would be Ouma......

Make it look like a freak accident....

Oh you didn't think I'd keep my promise?

Well of course not!

I want Ouma to die the most painful way....

The same way a second time......

Chaper Complete