Sixth Shot!!

Naina is waiting here and there waiting for Rajveer. She came to his place for the first time and he is late.

Finally she saw his jeep and then he came in her sight. He is looking the same in his uniform and glares. His hairs are a bit wind swept but it's suiting him all the same.

She felt so lucky that this man is going to be her husband in less than three months. His face is throwing his gorgeous smile upon her and all her anger on his lateness blew in air.

Rajveer: I am so sorry Nainu. I so so sorry. Are last moment par mujhe CO sir ne pakad lia.

Naina shakes her head, she knew that how engrossed he become in his work.

Rajveer gave her a light cursory hug and went ahead to open the door for her.

Naina saw the beautiful home she is going to be a part of. It's a small sitting area with a big balcony with lush greenery.

Naina: wow, mujhe to pata hi nai tha sir ki aapko gardening ka itna shouk hai.

Rajveer engulfed her from behind saying, "Abhi to mere bare me bahut si aise baaten hai jo aap nai janti"

Naina blushed but turned to face him, "acha, jaise? Mujhe bhi to pata chale"

Rajveer pulled her close, "pakka? Soch lo."

Naina blushed deep red but is not ready to loose the game, "Han". And she showed him her tongue and got down to get away from him.

Rajveer smiled at her antics, "fresh ho jao mai chai banata hu".

Naina took her bag to change. She came today with a mission. As her marriage preparations are in full swing, they are always talking about the arrangements but never talked about something very important.

This missing important detail is something which Pooja made her realise, when they last met.

Flashback

Pooja: Kya kah rahi hai tu? Ab tak decide nai kia tum dono ne ? Late ho jayega to kuch option me nai milega acha

Naina: kya? Yar I want to discuss, but it never came up in discussions.

Pooja: are thoda network hila apna. Hints drop Kar yar.

Naina : Kia maine. He never discussed about it. Fir mai kaise?

Pooja: mai kaise kya? Tujhe jana hai na?

Naina: han yar, I really want to go

Pooja: fir bat kar unse. Ghuma fira ke na to to sidhe sidhe kar. Maine aur Ali ne to shadi ke 6 months pahle hi decide kar lia tha ki hume honeymoon par Manali jana hai.

Naina : hmm. Next weekend ja rahi hu na Nagpur, vahi bat karti hu

Flashback end

Naina: sir, aapko pata hai Pooja se bat hui thi meri last weekend.

She came to the kitchen wearing knee length nightshirt and sat on the plateform.

Rajveer is preparing tea and setting biscuits in a plate. His eyes immediately went to her legs which are showing as her nightshirt went up a few inches while sitting.

He moved his eyes to tea kettle to change his mind, "acha to kya kah rahi thi Puja"

Naina crossed her legs to display them further, "bata rahi thi Ali aur vo Manaali gaye the unke honeymoon ke lie"

Rajveer is feeling like he is getting a sweet torture with his cake sitting on the counter but he can't eat it. He kept stealing glances at her legs, " acha. Sahi hai. I got posted at Ladakh once. Mountains are beautiful"