Eighth and final part!! Part 3 😊

Naina still her eyes closed when she heard Rajveer.

Rajveer: Yad aa gya ya fir mai video dikhau? Subah se mere whatsapp par sirf vahi forward ho rahe hai.

Naina hung her head low, she is pink in color. Rajveer is staring at his cute bride when she asked, "maa baba? Unko bhi pata chal gya?"

Rajveer smirked on this, "tumko yad nai?"

Naina opened her eyes on this and looked at his amused expression.

Flashback again

Naina's M: Naina chalo vidaai bhi karni hai.
Naina : are kya hai? Har time hadbad kyu hoti hai aapko? Kabhi ready ho... To kabhi shadi ... abhi vidaai

Her mom smacked her head and Naina's father is chuckling in the back.

Naina: let me be with my new pati na. Dekha nai aapne kab se to busy the ye...Abhi to hath lage hai... you don't know maa ... how he is....sabkeeee lie time hai bas.... bas...apni new new wife ke lie nai hai...

Rajveer is looking at her who is still in his arms and sighing in relief that atleast most of the guests are gone.

Naina's M: ye kya bol rahi hai ye? Rajveer beta tum chodo isko. Kitna dance karoge ab tum log

On listening this Naina clings onto him further. Rajveer smiled at her cuteness but he have to handle her mom as well.

He finally decided to tell the truth, there is no way they can escape this situation.

Rajveer: agar maine chod dia na maa to ye gir sakti hai.

Naina's M: Kya?

Naina's F said while chuckling, "mujhe lagta hai Meera, Naina is drunk"

He told her in whispering voice so that everyone don't listen around them. But little is left for imagination. Naina's M immediately looked at Rajveer, he nod in agreement.

Alekh also comes to her scared, "vo maa actually mere glass se Naina ne pee lia. Usko pata nai tha"

Naina's mother sat down. She is embarrassed and don't know how to handle the situation now.

Pooja came by that time with Neelu with a glass of lemon water. They made her drink it. After half n hour she can stand steady but still under effect of alcohol.

They have done the vidaai somehow and Rajveer helped her into the car. He turned to look at Naina's Mother, "maa hum pag fere ki rasam parson kare? I think we should give a day to Naina"

She nodded in tears. Naina saw her and hung her head from the window, "aww... maa mat royo... vaise bhi mai kahan ghar me rahti thi... ek kam karte hai aap log na mere pati ko adopt kar lo to hum fir ek sath rahenge"

Alekh: ye yedi. Sir ko adopt kar lia to tu unki bahan ban jayegi.

Naina: hawww... fir to mat karo maa... mai dusra pati kidhar se layungi....ek ko hi patane me kitni mehnat lagi pata hai...

Everyone laughed and Shalini whispered to Rajveer, "Capt jaldi nikal jayiye yahan se Varna aur bhed khol degi aapki nai naweli dulhan"

Rajveer nodded at her and got inside the car after touching Naina's parents feet.

Flashback ends