Third shot!!

Naina is getting ready for the sangeet. She is wearing a patiyala and was supposed to perform with Huda. They have been practising practically the whole night.

Neelu is their choreographer. She and Alekh are also going to perform. In fact, they are the star performers.

Everyone is super excited for this wedding. After all they have seen them from their academy days falling in love, fighting with the society to make way for their love.

Finally the families agreed for the wedding and they can't be more excited. Their friends couldn't be happier for them. Everyone insisted on finding a date where all of them can attend.

Even Dr. Shalini and Gunny are also coming to attend the wedding of Ali and Pooja. They are gonna have a punjabi wedding from Pooja's end and then a nikah from Ali's end. So it means a full week of festivities.

For the Sangeet at Pooja's place all of their friends have prepared dance performances. Even Ali and Pooja are dancing. Ali's sisters have prepared a performance as well.

Naina is super excited to be with all of them. She haven't told about her relationship with Rajveer to anyone except Alekh. Alekh also sort of guessed it and confronted her. Naina can never lie to Alekh.

Rajveer is also coming for the wedding but on the wedding day only. He didn't got so many leaves. They are planning to tell their friends about them being engaged.

The sangeet has started. Neelu and Alekh are dancing on
"Saree ke fall sa kabhi match kia re,
Kabhi chod dia dil, kabhi catch kia re"

They are amazing dancers of course and they actually set the stage on fire. Everyone hooted on their performance and then Ali's sister took the stage.

"Aadayen badi funky, kare hai nautanki,
Ye chori badi drama queen hai,
Badi badi aakhen hai aasuyon ki tabki,
Ye chori badi drama queen hai"

Everyone teased Pooja on this while she keeps glaring at Ali. Ali was scratching his head due to nervousness.

Naina and Huda are next.
Huda: Dekh phulan, sab gajab dance kar rahe hai. Hume bhi stage me aag lagani hai.

Naina: tu dar mat Huda. Stage me aag to hum pakka laga denge.

Huda: Vaise Phulan, Shadi ka mahoul bhi hai aur hum dono smart khubsurat log single bhi hai. Kya bolti hai setting kar le?

Naina smirked at him that poor Huda doesn't know what Rajveer will do of him. But then her boyfriend is not so possessive types, so who knows how he will react.

Naina: tujhe kaise pata Huda ki mai single hi hu. Ho sakta hai ki na hu?

Huda raised his eyes but then the announcement has been made for them to come on stage by UD.

UD: Now coming "humare bhaison ka raja- Huda" aur unki "Phoolan Naina" jinke nam se logo ko paseene aa jate hai. Are to be clear, dar ke mare paseene ate hai. So please welcome them, for their performance today.

Naina didn't knew but Rajveer came one day early to see her dance today. When she told him, she will be dancing along with Huda he was a little jealous. He remembered their academy days, when Huda was always after Naina. But he didn't said anything to Naina, except encouraging her for the performance. He knew how excited she is for this.

He came in between the performance of Alekh and Neelu but didn't want to disclose himself so he is hiding behind the piller. Gunny met him. Gunny is smiling at his majnu type stunts.

The music started filling the stage when Naina came twirling her waist as they practiced numerous times

"What a look, what a grace,Tennu hi kara mai chase,
What a naksh, what a nain,
Dil tera to kar gya pain"