Eighth and final one!! Part 1 😊

Suddenly Naina woke up and saw the room flooded with sunlight. She realised suddenly that the room is looking a bit strange.

She got up and saw Rajveer lying besides her, busy in his cell phone. Upon seeing her, he smiled at her wishing, "Good Morning!!"

Naina is astonished, how come she is besides him?And why he is so relaxed?

Oh yes! They got married yesterday! But then why is everything blurry in her memory.

She looked at herself, she is wearing a weird ensemble. A hoodie over her lehanga. Her hairs are open but hands are filled with bangles which makes hoodie fit her weirdly.

Rajveer was watching her inquisitively, "Kya hua Nainu?"

Naina frowned trying to remember last night when an image flashed before her eyes.

She was dancing on top of a table singing along the DJ, "tu khich meri photo, tu khich meri photo.."

She also remembered the crowd cheering her and her mom's embarrassed face. Naina gasped immediately, putting hand on her mouth.

Rajveer smirked at her state, "Nainu?"

Naina put her hands to cover her face, "Kya kia kal maine?"

Rajveer smiled sweetly at her for few seconds before pulling her hands from her face. Naina shut her eyes tightly, she is feeling so embarrassed. Who gets talli on her wedding?

Answer, "Mrs. Naina Singh Shekhawat"

Flashback

Alekh: yar ye Maa beti ne na apni puri dukanich band kar dali hai.

UD: yes Dude. This party is too much boring right now. I mean thoda to masala hona chahiye shadi me.

Huda: kasam mummy ji ki, na daru na dhang ka music. Kya tab se ye pe pe chal rha hai? Meri Manoj aur Santosh bhi so jayengi ye sab sun ke

Ali: are kya Huda bhai. Ise instrumental music kahte hai. Aur dekhiye yahan sare senior's hai humare, aur kya bajega yahan

Pooja: are oo rule book. Senior honge vo sab base pe, yahan to sab guest hai. Aur sach me ye music boring hai Yar. Thoda acha network mil jaye to maja aa jaye.

Neelu: Oye Alu, chal.

Alekh: kidhar?

Neelu: Dekh mujhe to pahle hi pata tha ki ye party boring hone vali hai. Islie mai na jugad karke ayi hu. Dad ke stock se  2 scotch ki bottle uda ke lai hu.

UD: Dude are you mad? Dad ko pata chala to he is gonna freak.

Alekh: Ae tu chup kar na. Ye yedi ne itna sahi kam kia hai. Chal apun tere sath chal ke, leke ata hai.

Pooja: Chal Huda, hum bhi kuch jhad karke ye pakau music change karte hai. Ye ringtone jaise gane sun sun ke, mera to network hi ud gya hai.

Ali: are aap. Pooja suniye to......

Huda: sun Usul tu aur UD dekhte rah ki hum par kisi ka dhyan na jaye.

So now, when everyone went on to their mission, there still one member of their team getting bored.

Naina!!

Naina is bored, from morning all those wedding rituals are going on. And now in the party also she is bored with all the cursory talks.

Rajveer wanted a simple and  sober wedding. Naina's parents are totally onboard with the idea and so all of Naina's idea are rejected.

Naina glanced at her new now "husband" who is busy talking to his seniors, and then to her friends who were, till now are clubbed together. But now suddenly they are also disappeared.

Naina tugged Rajveer's sleeve lightly to demand his attention.

Rajveer looked at her and murmured, "Kya hua Naina"

Naina: aap mere sath rahiye na. I am getting bored.

She pouted on this and Rajveer wanted to pull her into a hug that time. But they are still in middle of a crowd, so he said, "are Kya hua? They my guests Naina. Attend to karna padega na"

Naina made a face, "kitne dino se yahin sab chal rha
hai. We haven't had a second to ourselves"

Rajveer smiled at her complaint, "tumko hi karni thi sare tam jham se shadi. Mai to kah hi rha tha ki registered marriage kar lete hai"

Naina scowled at this, "how boring it would have been. Vaise ye bhi koi kam boring hai kya"

Rajveer raised her eyes, "tumhe apni hi shadi boring lag rahi hai"

Naina frowned again, "Han"

But then only, song changed.

"Dhudh ubaloge to jhag lagegi,
Aur jo savan me aisa nachoge,
To aag lagegi, aag lagegi"

Rajveer was stunned. He specifically asked the DJ, not to play such songs. But he can see his super six taking up the dance floor so now he is having mixed feelings about stopping this.

Huda and Pooja are dancing together as Ali was too shy to dance actively. UD is also dancing along with Alekh and Neelu to their much annoyance. Naina was looking at all of them jealousy.

Naina: They are enjoying so much, aur mai yahan bore ho rahi hu. Puri sham ya to logo ke pair chune me ya hand shake me nikal gai.

Rajveer who excused himself to check on her, heard all this. He took his position besides her, "ye kya sun rha hu mai?"

His mischievous eyes, did the work of ghee in Naina's anger.

Naina: this is so not fair. Meri shadi, mai hi enjoy nai kar rahi hu.

Rajveer smiled at her childishness, "apni shadi kaun enjoy karta hai Naina. Sab dusro ki shadi enjoy karte hai. Dekho tumne Pooja aur Ali ki shadi enjoy ki thi jaise"

Naina: Nai. Mujhe apni shadi bhi enjoy karni hai.

Rajveer: acha to kya karna hai fir batao

Naina: chaliye na dance karte hai. Humne sangeet par bhi sath dance nai kia. Kitna man tha mera.

Rajveer: Nainu, you know na mujhe utni leaves nai milti. We have to wrap up fast.

Then he brought his lips close to her ears murmuring, "honeymoon ke lie bhi leaves bachani thi na"

Naina shuddered on the thought but how can she loose. Also she really did want to dance, so she badgered him more. But he left again to attend some of him seniors and dragged her as well.

Here Huda was telling Pooja, "chal Punjaban shart lagati hai? Aj to phoolan ko sabse pahle, mai apne sath dance karvayunga"

Pooja: No chance. Ab to Shahrukh ka connection permanently Naina ke sath jud gya hai. Tera koi chance nai hai Huda"

Huda: are to mujhe kaun sa connection bithana hai Phoolan se. Mai to bas kah rha hu ki aj pahla dance to mai hi karunga uske sath. Vaise bhi Sirji ko dekh, kab se budhe boring logo ke sath hai. I am sure vo to floor pe bhi nai aayenge.

Pooja: chal lag gai shart, "aj to Shahrukh pakka dance karega apni Naina ke sath"

Huda and Pooja shake hand and finalised the bet.

/* so this is the first part of last part of shots series. Acha response raha to I will post the next part today itself 😉 .

BTW. Happy Sankranti!!!
*/