Fifth Shot!!

Naina is helping her mother to prepare the lunch. Today is a special day for her. Today Rajveer is coming to see her parents to formally ask her hand for marriage.

On the other hand Rajveer was super nervous. He is driving to her house but felt like his mind is on some other place. He is framing sentences in his mind, about how he should ask them.

Finally he reached and rang the bell. Naina opened the door and found him sweating profusely. She tried to suppress her laughter and asked, "Kya hua?"

Rajveer was looking down to smooth his shirt crease and said, "lag rha hai ki life ki sabse badi Jung ke lie ja rha hu"

Naina couldn't control her laughter on this and upon hearing her laughter he looked up.

Naina is wearing a saree today. A simple yellow saree with zari border and her hair open. She smiled at him and he felt like missing one heart beat. This is the effect of her on him always. Her smiling face becomes the epicentre of his life, that's why he is ready to do anything for that smile. That's why he agreed for this, to make her happy.

Naina let him in. He pressed his hands together in Namaste to her parents who greeted him politely. Rajveer gulped, and at loss of words when Naina's father asked him to take a seat.

Naina's F: So beta kaise ho tum? Aur kaise ana hua?

Rajveer blinked at him for few times. He expected Naina to set a premise for him. But it looks like he have to do all the hard work here.

Rajveer: Ji vo.... mai .... mai acha hu.... aap log kaise hai?

Naina is smirking at his condition and went to kitchen to control her laughter. Her mother came with tea in the drawing room by that time.

Naina's F: we are fine Capt. Naina ne bataya ki aap humse milna chahte hai? Kya bat hai? Naveen ke bare me kuch tha? I thought everything is closed in that regards.

Rajveer is fidgeting with his clothes. He doesn't know how to start and how to handle this.

Rajveer: nai vo .... Naveen ke bare me nai... vo mai... actually... Mai vo Naina ke bare me bat karna chahta hu

Naina's M: kya hua Naina ko? Vo kuch problem hai kya?

Rajveer is now super nervous. Things are taking a different turn than what it should be.

His eyes searched for Naina but she is nowhere. He is irritated at her for leaving him in this situation alone.

Naina's M: kya bat hai Naina se related ? Kahi uski life pe bhi to Naveen ki tarah?

Rajveer immediately said, "nai.. nai... aisa kuch nai hai. Mai ... actually... kuch aur kahna chahta tha"

Naina's F: Kya bat hai Captain? Why you are so nervous? Aise kya bat karni hai aapko?

Rajveer opened his mouth to say but was not able to so he closed it again. Finally he said, "ek glass pani milega"

Naina's F: Han zarur. Suno thoda pani lana.

Naina's M went into the kitchen to give water to Rajveer. He drank the full glass and then asked for it again. This time when the water came, the hands are different. He looked up to see Naina there smiling, some life came back to him upon seeing her.

He brushed her fingers before taking the glass to take courage from her.

He sighed and was about to start again when he heard all three of them laughing.  He was stunned at this response.

Naina's F: Relax beta. Hume pata hai tum yahan kyu aye ho.

He looked at him helplessly. He can't believe that they are having fun at his expense.