Eighth and final part! Part 2 😊

Naina is again feeling ignored as the conversation between Rajveer and his seniors became more n more work related.

She found Alekh sitting with Neelu, drinking something. She went to them.

Naina: kya kar rahe ho tum log? I am so bored Yar. I know you all might be cursing me for inviting to this pakau party.

Neelu: are chill Naina. Ye sab formal parties boring hi hoti hai. Vaise bhi we are about to go dance. Want to join?

Alekh: han chal tu apun logo ke sath.

Naina: nai yar. I wanted to dance with Rajveer and he is not looking at me also.

She added with a pout. She is feeling ignored on the day she thought, she would be the center of attention.

Alekh understood her dilemma. He said, "tujhe sir ke sath dance karna hai na. Tu chal dance floor. Tu dance karegi to sir ko ana hi padega"

Naina: are par ajeeb lagega na if I dance.

Neelu: are we will make it seem like, we pulled you to dance floor. Fir kuch ajeeb nai lagega chal.

Naina grinned, "acha ek min. I am feeling thirsty"
And she drank from Neelu's glass. Alekh and Neelu are shocked as their glass doesn't have only cold drink in it.

Naina: yar ek to subah se dhang se kuch khaya pia nai. Alekh mai tere glass se bhi pee rahi hu.

Before Alekh could stop, as his glass almost full, Naina took it. He just had done a refill and it contains more alcohol than Neelu's.

Naina drained his glass in one breath, "yukk, kya tha isme? Why it's tasting strange?"

Neelu gulped but to handle the situation, she pulled her hand towards dance floor.

Alekh also joined them guilty, he knew now situation will escalate. But they can still handle it if they can involve sir as soon as possible.

Huda saw Naina coming to dance floor and winked towards Pooja. Pooja looked towards Rajveer who again got busy with his seniors.

Gunny and Shalini are also staring towards dance floor. Shalini saw Naina drinking from Alekh's glass and knew that it's not a soft drink.

Naina started dancing on the bhangda songs and watching Rajveer. She is craving for his attention but he seems to be busy. Finally the alcohol kicked in and she decided to take charge.

Naina saw everywhere around her and pulled Huda to whisper something in his ear. He nod at her and went to the DJ.

"Mood ashiqana hai
Subah ghar Jana hai
Tune kaisa jadu hai kia

Lamha ye suhana hai
Time nai gavana hai
Jeene ka maja le sathiya"

Volume is high now and everyone is staring towards the table Naina stood on. She is dancing with out a care.

"Tu kheech meri photo
Tu kheech meri photo
Tu kheech meri photo piyaa
Befikar dil hai aaj
Hai tera mujhpe raaj
Jo kahe kehne de baawra ye samaaj
Bhaage yahan wahan ye zindagi Ferrari hai
Waisi hi zindagi hai jis tarah guzari hai
Mood aashiqana hai
Subah ghar jaana hai
Tune kaisa jaadu hai kiya
Lamha ye suhaana hai
Time nahi gawana hai
Jeene ka maza le sathiya
Tu kheech meri photo
Tu kheech meri photo"

Rajveer is stunned, his mouth is open on looking his "not even one day old bride" dancing on top of the table.
Finally Shalini closed his mouth, "Capt. Naina to bahut mast dance karti hai. Won't you join her?"