Happy Ending (Part Two)

James POV

I wake up next to Adam. I wake up next to Adam.... WHY DID I WAKE UP NEXT TO ADAM?!?! I thought we were in a hospital. Is this allowed??
After taking a few breaths to calm down, I look over to Adam's face. Hes sleeping so peacefully. The heat in my body rises and my face gets warmer.
I end up looking at his wrists. They're scared with scars from his self harming problem. Honestly, seeing those broke my heart. The mere thought of Adam cutting himself made me really sad. I want to help him get better. Mentally and physically.
I end up snuggling into his chest and drifting off to sleep.

Adam's POV

I wake up with James's face buried in my chest. I blush a bit and look away. After laying there in embarrassment for a few minutes and silently panicking, james wakes up and yawns. He looks over to me, only to find my idiotic self staring at him.
He smiles and says, "Good morning." Flustered, I reply, "Y-yeah goodmorning, darli- I MEAN JAMES" He laughes tiredly. "I don't mind if you call me pet names y'know." "Oh" I all I can manage to say.
The doctor steps in and sees us snuggling. "Wow I can see that you two are very close." He chuckles. "I'm sorry to ruin the moment but I need to inspect Adam's condition." "Oh. Okay." James gets up and sits on the chair next to my bed.
After a few tests, Dr. Vinsmoke concludes that I'm in steady condition but I still cannot leave for another week or two. James looks satisfied with what he told us and let's out a sigh of relief.

- Time Skip (One week Later) -

All week I have been lazing around with James. Talking about things. I asked him about what he said to the fans. He told me that he explained some of the situation on a tweet but not the whole story. And then we talked some more about what were gonna do after I leave the hospital.
I also some how managed to convince James to go home and freshen up and just straight up kicked him out of my room so he can take shower. I told him he could come back after he did all that....

-Another Timeskip (About a Few Months Later)-

Its been a few months since James and I have left the hospital. James still hasnt really left my side, except when I use the restroom but even then he still waits outside the door while playing on his phone.
The doctor also told me to take antidepressants because the whole damn reason all this happened was because of my stupid feelings. But, since james has been with me, I think I'm feeling just a tiny bit better.
I think we're dating? James seems to be all lovey dovey around me and stuff. Like staring into my eyes, which is a little cheesy but I didnt say I hated it. It's kinda fun, having a 'boyfriend', as embarrassing as that is to say...

James POV

Being with Adam all day, everyday has been wonderful. I cook for him and everything. I'm planning to confess to him although I think he already knows i have feelings for him so i don't really have to say anything. But i wanna make it official
I dont know about how things will be in the future but I bet things will get a little better for both me and Adam. Maybe both our mental healths will improve a bit. Maybe we'll even get married!

___________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter and not updating a lot. School really is a pain in the butt for me rn. So I dont know when the next chapter will be out but it will most likely be the last chapter.