❤~Nice to Meet You~❤

(Disclaimer- if you didn't read the bio of this book you should know that the chapters after this part will involve depression and sad thoughts...

Thank you for reading :-) )

*texting*

James: Hey Adam

Adam: hey James

James: wanna meet up at the mall at four? Jaiden and Tim want to meet you.

Adam: sure

_______________________________________

Adam's POV

   I look at the clock to see it was two thirty. I decide to get ready while I have time. I head to my room. I look into my closet an pick out some pants and my red "common sense" hoodie.
     After changing I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair. While brushing my hair, I see the blade I used to cut myself with when my depression was really bad.   
     When putting the blade back into the medicine cabinet, i notice the pills I took when I was being ignored and pushed around... back when I was dating- "History is just going to repeat itself. Nothing changed. I'm still here."
       I walked out of the bathroom trying to ignore what had brought back bad memories. I look at the clock. "Three o'clock huh? Well I guess I'll just watch TV for a while."
        While watching TV I could barely even focus on whatever was playing in the screen. "If you mess this up they'll think you're weird. You shouldn't even go. They'll realize I'm here and they'll leave you for being a sad and lonely loser"
      After what felt like five minutes I glance at the clock to see it was three fifty-five. "They'll think you're blowing them off. They'll hate you. They'll ignore you."
        I rush out of the door while grabbing my phone and my keys. I drive to the mall as fast as I could but I still followed the speed limit.

James' POV

       Jaiden and Tim arrive to our meeting place. But Adam still isn't here. "He'll be one of the first people to forget about you" "What? Where did this thought come from?!?"
        "Where's Adam at? Aka the person James never shuts up about" Jaiden says in a suggestive tone and nudges Tim to play along with her "Yeah James. Where's your prince charming?" Tim agrees. "He's not my boyfriend you know!" Jaiden and Tim giggle at my flustered outburst.
        A few seconds after and I see Adam rushing to where we are. "Sorry I'm late" he says scratching the back of his neck. "Wow he looks even cuter in person- WAIT did I just think that?!? We barely even met!" "Don't get too attached. He's going to forget you soon......"

Adam's POV

   "Is James okay? He looks like he's seen a ghost" "Hey James, you okay?" Jaiden asks. James snaps back into reality and answers "Yeah don't worry, heh."
     "Hey guys! Can we go into this store?" "Sure," we all day at once.

James' POV

    "What the heck was that voice? I know for sure it never happened before. But why now?" I thought before something caught my eye.
     It was a the laptop I saw on a website that I really liked. It was sold out when I saw it so I wasn't able to buy one. What I didn't realize was the price. It costed a lot more than I thought it was.

Adam's POV

   While skimming through the isles for the third time I saw James inspecting a laptop. When I went over he said hi but continued to look in his wallet. A few moments later he sighed and asked if I wanted to look around with him.
        I agreed and we started looking and messing around with things on the shelves. "Hey Adam. Do you want some food?" James asked. "Sure I'm hungry" I said. "Okay I'll go get Tim and Jaiden." then he left.
       I went to the same isle James found the laptop. Since he seemed sad about not having enough money to buy it I decided to get it for him.
         "This is probably the only way to get him to warm up to me more" "Better make the most of it before he leaves you in the dust. Just like the others. He's no different."

Jaiden's POV

   "Hey Tim! Do you think James likes Adam?" I ask Tim. "Yeah. why?" Tim replies as he looks up from a product he's looking at. "I want to get them together. You in?" I ask desperately, knowing I can't do it without him. "Totally! What's the plan?" A wave of relief goes over me "okay so..........."

(you'll see what they're planning later. I'm so evil mwahaha)

James POV

      I approach Jaiden and Tim when I notice they are giggling like Japanese school girls. They immediately stop after seeing me. "Strange they never laugh like that"
         "Hey you weirdos Adam and I want to get some food. You down?" I ask. "Hell yea" Jaiden says almost right after I say the word food. Tim nods.
      When we get back to Adam he's carrying a bag. "Did you buy something?" Tim asks. "Yeah it fragile so he careful when you walk next to me." "Ok" we all say in unison. Then we head to the food court.
       While walking Adam comes up to me and says "it was nice to meet you" That caught me off guard so I blush and say "it was nice meeting you too"

     I have a feeling things are going to get a lot more interesting...