Ending...?

James's POV

    I went after Adam, who was running to his house at full speed. I hope he's okay. I mean he just got up and ran. I wonder what happened to Lucas. Did he just leave? Doesn't matter. I still have to get to Adam.
   Adam runs inside his house and slams the door shut. I run to his porch and stop for a moment to catch my breath. Not even a minute later, I pound on the door and yell out Adam's name.
   He didn't answer, which wasn't surprising. Luckily, I knew where his spare house key was hidden. I grab the key from under the mat (the most obvious place to hide a key, I know) and unlock the door.
   His house was the same as always. Except, it had an unfamiliar atmosphere which was unsettling. The bathroom in the hallway had it's light on. I walked down the hall to the bathroom door. Every second felt like a year.
   The door was open. The knob turned easily in my hand but I hesitated before opening it. "Adam! You in there? I'm coming in..." I pushed the door open and stood in the doorway in shock.
____________________________________

Alright. So before you continue, this is where this book splits into two parts.

This chapter will be the "bad ending" which basically means that this part is a bad ending. So it's pretty self explanatory.

The other chapter will be the in a second book which will be out soon. That chapter will be known as the "good ending".

Okay. Got it? Mk.

Go ahead and continue on.
____________________________________

  Adam was laying on the ground with a puddle of blood surrounding his lifeless body. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and dialed 911.
   I explained everything to the lady on the line with my body shaking and my voice cracking. The lady said she'd send ambulances to the scene.
   I knew they'd be too late. I knew they wouldn't be able to do anything. I knew they couldn't save the person that mattered most to me. So I sat next to Adam's body and hugged it.
   "Y'know Adam. I loved you ever since we first met. Something inside just knew that you were the one. That sounds really cheesy but I don't care." I smile and look at Adam's emotionless face.
   The moment I hear sirens, I grab the blade that took Adam's life and slit my throat. Nothing mattered without Adam so why choose to live? Jeez. Everything escalated to quickly after Adam darted out. I couldn't even say any last words to him.

Life is so unfair...