drowning

drowning

one moment i was spreading my arms the widest i could possibly be, feeling ecstatic and alive, and jumped right through the open bluest sea i have ever seen.

when i hit the waters, i have seen everything around me in a blur, nothing was visible in my perfect eyes. i felt my heart beat rapidly making me think it'd get out from my body and leave me there.

i felt panicked rising, the strong currents ostensibly dragging my whole body down the depths of the blue waters. i can see a light above me as i'm reaching for help, shouting in my head that i was drowning and i needed a hand to hold desperately. but nothing came and i was held even deeper, silence engulfing my system. only the sounds of water and my losing breath are audible and loud enough for me. i was slowly drifting into a world of my fearful thoughts.

i am drowning and feeling incapable to do anything now. my limbs are exhausted and weakly unqualified to make it through.

i am dying and i can feel it embracing my senses, making me lose the light in me.

i am dying and i can't even keep my head above the waters.

i never also thought these deep waters, mysterious and wondrous as it is, will hold my final  and sudden desperate breaths.