sexy

Jennie's always been picky about who she finds attractive— Jisoo knows this for sure. It's no secret. Jennie's always been straight forward and unapologetic about it.

Jisoo's heard all about her best's friend's celebrity crushes since their trainee years. She remembers staying up all night singing Taeyang's Wedding Dress and fangirling over his abs— but just his abs though, Jennie was always so particular about his face for some reason— while drooling over every Rhianna music video that existed.

She's experienced all Jennie's celebrity phases to say the least.

But Jennie's taste in people is very specific. They need to meet her standards and her standards? They're pretty high.

She knows Jennie's attracted to someone who's confident and, well, sexy. She's not into the cutesy type. She's made that clear, even admitted it in public.

Yet Lisa? She sort of fits that box.

Lisa can be both cute and sexy- sometimes without even trying.

Jisoo's not blind. She knows their youngest member is attractive. And the confidence she exudes on stage? Yeah, she's completely aware of that too. Lisa's a whole other person compared to who she is off stage.

She can see why Jennie's attracted to her, as gross as that is.

Hence why she's sat next to a very flustered Jennie watching Lisa film her new dance video for her youtube channel.

Yeah, get it right back

Every day, gettin' paid, I can't write back

You'll see my face every day, I can't hide that

DaniLeigh, what they say when I'm like this

"You're drooling, Jendeukie." Jisoo teases, as she stares at her best friend in disbelief, cutting Jennie's attention away from Lisa.

Jennie clears her throat, while closing her mouth.

"I can't help it, unnie. Look at her go." Jennie points out, while putting her attention back at Lisa.

She refocuses her attention back on Lisa. She watches as Lisa embodies the song, popping her body to every beat effortlessly.

Lisa's always danced well. She's the group's dance machine for a reason. But the aura she radiates whenever she dances is completely different to the Lisa she's grown up with.

"She's so hot," Jennie says, still not taking her eyes off Lisa.

And just on cue, Lisa smirks upon hearing what Jennie said, and briefly locks eyes with her, giving her a wink.

Jennie lets out a quiet squeal, while tightly gripping on Jisoo's arm.

"Ya! Jennie! My arm." Jisoo says.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Jennie says while letting go.

Slim right, real tight, got a got a cravin'

All night, that's right, ballin' on the daily

Off-White fit nice, Balenciaga wavy

Ass fat, real snack, got that got that cravin'

And Jisoo really should be focussing more on Lisa's dance so she can give the younger woman feedback, but all she can hear is Jennie's breathing unevenly.

She turns her head and looks at her best friend. Jennie's face red, her mouth parted as she watches Lisa, practically squirming in her seat with Lisa's every move.