Prologue

"Okay, so I have a few rules now that you two are dating." Jisoo starts.

They're sat at their gate, waiting for their flight to start letting them in. The coast is clear, management booked them a late night flight to avoid fans and paparazzi on their way home.

Jennie's sandwiched between her and Rosé whilst Lisa is sat on the new scooter luggage she bought, moving herself back and forth with the wheels.

("Unnie! I have to buy this! Look!" Lisa says as she wheels herself back and forth on the luggage.

It's a yellow scooter luggage designed for kids. Jisoo swears Lisa would have never paid it much attention if it weren't for that one kid racing around with it around the airport.

Naturally, an excited Lisa pulls her over to the store to try it out.

Jisoo swears that Lisa is literally a 5 year old stuck in a 22 year old's body.

"Lisa, you don't need it." Jisoo groans as she tries pulling the younger member up.

"But it's fun!" Lisa says, half on and half off of the luggage.

"It's not worth the money." Jisoo explains. Why does this girl like to spend her money on useless things?

"Having fun is priceless." Lisa argues while firmly sitting back down.

Jisoo sighs and gives up. There's really no point in arguing with a stubborn Lisa.)

Lisa halts at her words.

"Rules?" Lisa asks.

"What's up?" she hears Jennie say.

Jisoo looks at the both of them, carefully choosing her words. With their short vacation coming to an end, Jisoo was hit by the reality of their situation. Group members dating? That's unchartered territory. Nothing in their trainee years had her prepared for this. As the oldest, she felt responsible.

(Hence why she stayed up all night thinking of a plan.)

Jisoo internally groans. There's no easy way of saying this first point.

Argh. Screw it.

"No sex in the dorm." She says firmly, as she sternly looks at both of them back and forth, making sure that her point gets through to them.

A rush of awkward silence fills the atmosphere, while Lisa and Jennie exchange a guilty look.

"I think it's too late for that..." Lisa says.

Of course. They're both young and healthy adults. What was she expecting?

She groans in disgust.

"What? No way." She hears Chaeyoung say as she sits forward, looking at the two in shock.

"We're only human." Lisa says defensively as she raises her palms up.

Jisoo massages her temples.

Of course she's happy that her two best friends are dating, but if she has to endure a second of what she did 2 nights ago, she won't hesitate to kick them off the moving plane.

"As long as it happened in your room, right unnie?" Chaeyoung says awkwardly, as she looks at Jisoo.

Jisoo watches as Jennie sinks down in her seat, while Lisa tries to escape by wheeling herself away with her luggage.

"What? Why are you sinking? Lisa, where are you going?" Chaeyoung asks as she pulls Lisa back.

"We're sanitising and blessing each room when we get home." Jisoo says.