Chapter 7

Alarm started beeping, I took out my hand from blanket and snoozed it. I got up and rubbed my eyes and drank some water to awaken myself. I removed the blanket and went inside the washroom to freshen up. After 30 mins, I came out and checked my phone for any notifications or calls. I saw a message of crystal in our group chat saying that they'll be here by 10 am to pick me up as we have flight at 12 pm.

I got ready and wore some plain black leggings and a fuzzy brown jumper with a long woolen coat to keep myself warm. I went infront of my full size mirror to click a mirror selfie. I took a perfect selfie after so many retakes and posted it on Instagram. You gotta show off, you know!

I ate some left over food to fill myself up and scrolled on Instagram seeing stories, reels and posts of people - the only source of entertainment.

I heard car horn from outside and peeked from window to see if it's them or not. Ofcourse it was them. I grabbed my suitcases and side bag and locked my flat.

"hello people" I said while dragging the suitcase with me. Yongsae came out and took them from me and put them in the trunk of car. I opened the back door of cat and sat with soona while Crystal was sitting in the passenger seat.

"all done right?" Yongsae asked after sitting in the driver's seat.

"yes" I replied to him while putting on a seatbelt.

"let's go to jeju!" he shouted

We reached airport in 15 mins and got off our luggage and Yongsae parked the car in the parking lot.

We got into the flight and everyone was sleeping while I was wide awake because my sleep has been stolen by someone who is running on mind since so long I don't know why. In car also all were talking about that article which made my blood boil a lot.

Flight to jeju was not long. We landed there in couple of hours.

"wow! This place is soo beautiful" crystal shouted while I was clicking few pictures.

"I'm planning on getting drunk tonight. Who's with me?" Yongsae asked while dragging luggage.

Without giving second thought i said "ME"
All of them turned their heads towards me in disbelief.

"what? Why i can't get drunk?" I asked making pouty face

"yes you can but that sounded very weird" soona said.

"where are we staying though?" crystal asked to Yongsae since he arranged most of the trip for us.

"near the beach" made me gasp. I always wanted to have a staycation near a beach.

We arrived at the beach house and settled in our rooms. I was getting settled only when I heard someone talking in the living room.

"We are having a party tonight. You're invited in that. Please do come there" a man in his late 20s was standing there talking to rest three of them. He was wearing a light blue faded jeans with a plaid shirt and flip flops.

"yes sure. We'd love to" we all replied

I must say this guy is very attractive but not more than jin ofcourse because he's just my type of man. It's getting frustrating every single minute now because I can't stop thinking about him. Am I in love with him? What bullshit! It's highly impossible.

"let's get dressed since party is soon" crystal said bringing me out of my thoughts.

I came in my room and saw my phone ringing but when I reached it, the call got cut. The number was unknown I haven't saved it so I didn't called back. If it's really urgent that person will call me back himself.