Chapter 1

Sometimes love comes to us but sometimes it might lead you to the person as well.

Been searching for someone who will love me unconditionally going all the way out but I guess it only exists in fairytales or kdrama perhaps. Maybe he's not here but where the hell is he? Oh God!

Well I can finally say,
I GAVE UP.

Oh God! What have I put myself into?

How can I do this all together?
But I need to do this. Yes. I will do this.

Let's go!

"bye guys! I'll see you tomorrow" I said waving my hand to them from a far

"don't forget we have to go somewhere tomorrow okay?" crystal shouted from a far. Crystal is my best friend and the first person to whom I talked after coming to South Korea for studies.

"ya ya okay. Fine I'll be there" I said in annoying tone.

I got into my old vintage second hand car and drove towards Hannam-dong.

Managing two things at once is not easy at all. College with part time job *sigh* but I gotta do it so I can live here happily.

I started humming few songs while I drove. Drive was not that far from SNU. It's mere 20 mins drive but this car defo makes it long as hell. Oh god. I might sell this one soon.

I parked my car near the restaurant. Soul Kitchen is quite a popular restaurant in Hannam dong. Ofcourse a posh area with good restaurant. I was lucky enough to get a job here. I work as a waitress here and sometimes I do takeaway deliveries as well when main people are not available. Gives me extra income.

"annyeong ajeossi" I greeted the owner who owns this restaurant. He has worked so hard to make this restaurant achieve this height. I respect him a lot

"annyeong mahi sshi, you're early today?" he asked me

"Yes, actually today class got over early so I thought I should come here early and help you in opening today" I said smiling.

"Thank you, that is very kind of you. Although other's haven't came yet but they might be arriving soon" he informed me.

"ya ya it's okay" I started arranging chairs and tables for customers.

Time went by and restaurant got filled with crowd enjoying their food. The best part about Seoul which is like is the PEOPLE. They are so warm and welcoming that it makes me cry out sometimes. It doesn't feel like I'm living in another country. It feels like I'm living in India only. People here are just like Indian people.

I was so lost in my thought that I totally forgot that the phone was ringing for takeout delivery. Why the delivery people have to be on leave today? I'm on double duty that's why. Save me.

I ran to the phone but ajeossi picked up the call before me. Saved.

I was about to leave and then ajeossi called me. I'm busted. I walked towards him and handed a piece of paper with address and order written on it.

"go and deliver this order asap" he said sternly

"okay but.." before I could finish he left me with that piece of paper.

Flat 1510/105, Hannam The Hill, Hannam dong

Not that far thank god. It'd be quick.

I went towards order section and gave that piece of paper. "make this order ready quickly. Urgent delivery" I said to the chef.
"okayy" he shouted.

I opened my phone and saw there were so many text from Crystal. I'll text her back as soon as I'm done on this shift.

"takeout order xxx is ready" order section said

"coming" i ran back to the counter.
"thank you, fighting" I shouted to them to cheer them up. They literally have so much work, no stopping.

I get on to my scooter given by the restaurant. I'm still afraid of two-wheelers but I gotta do this but carefully. I pulled out the piece of paper from my back pocket to double check the address. Ran my eyes through it. Let's go.

I drove slowly but not that slow otherwise the customer will shout and might lead me to say goodbye to this job which I got with so much difficulty.

The drive was of 10 minutes. Not that far yay. I checked passed security and they guided me in the direction of the flat and building 105.

To be honest, Hannam The Hill is one of the posh place of Seoul. I've heard that a lot of idols live here but I barely know them much.

I stopped in front of building 105 and ran into the building. Since flat 1510 is on the very top, I took elevator and I arrived on the top floor and searched for flat.

1500..1504..1508..1510

Found it. I could hear some faint music playing inside which sort of kinda sounds like a sad song. Weird. I rang the bell.
After few seconds I heard door unlocking and the person on the door said
"Ahh the food is here finally. Been waiting since hours"

My body was stuck at one place and my eyes too on this man. He's sooo... Gorgeous. I was so into my thoughts that I forgot he was looking at me only. He waved his hand in front of me to bring out of my thoughts.
"hello" said waving his hand in front of me

"ah I'm really sorry for late delivery" I kept bowing down 90 degrees in front of him and repeatedly saying sorry.

"it's fine. You're new, never saw you ever. Where's that man who always deliver food?" he asked while checking the food.

"he's on leave so I had to do deliveries today. Sorry for the inconvenience" I said again bowing down.

"it's okay" he said smiling

"do you want water?" he asked out of the blue

"uh what?" I was literally clueless and I was trying to understand this man. I want to but I don't know him

"you seem out of breath like you ran a marathon. I'll bring you a glass of water. Wait here" he left me astounded in my own thoughts.

Who's he? What do he do? Why is he like this? Playing sad song in his house but huge smile on his face. Why? I want to know him more. But I can't I guess.

He came back with a glass of chilled water "here take it" he said give me the glass

"thank you so much" I said bowing down.

I gulped down the whole glass because I was legit thirsty. I handed him the glass after drinking. He kept looking at me intensely and suddenly he brought his hand near my face and I flinched back little. He just took the piece of hair which was dangling on my face to push it behind my ear.

"thank you and thank you so much for ordering from Soul Kitchen and sorry for any sort of inconvenience" I bowed down again which brought that hair again on my face and then suddenly he pulled me inside his house.

What is he doing? Who is he?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll update next one soon. If you enjoyed this chapter upvote it and comment what will happen next. Why did he pulled her inside?

Till then bye.
Lots of love.