Chapter 10

I kept staring at him and he was eagerly waiting for my answer.

"Jin" I said breaking the staring contest

His eyes were shining to know my answer

"I don't know what is this. I don't know who are you. You're something else what I see on TV and this Jin is different which is with me. I don't know if this will work or not. I just don't know. You're here and then next moment you're gone. I don't know if I'm ready to do this sort of commitment. I need time." I said while fiddling with my fingers and then Jin's crooked finger came up to my chin and lifted my head up.

"Take as much time as you want babe. I don't care. Just please don't leave me. Get to know me better. I promise I'll be the best version of me for you and simple for you. Just give a chance" he pleaded looking in my eyes

"Okay" that's all I could say at this moment

"okay?" he asked

"I'll think and let you know" I replied back to him while removing his finger

"Just don't take a lot of time because I'm not a very patient man and don't even think of going out with that guy I just saw otherwise some other side of mine you'll see trust me on that" he said while leaning back on kitchen counter.

"He's just my friend nothing else. Trust me. I haven't dat-" I stopped before I could say what I was about to say

"I haven't what?" he asked me

"Um nothing"

"can we be friends until you know the answer? Get to know me better as a friend and hang out with me so you'll know sooner" he suggested and it was something good

"Yes that'd be nice" I said to him. He took out his phone looks like he got a text. He read it and slided his phone again in his pocket

"I need to go right now. Got a text from my band mates, I have a schedule right now. I'll see you later" he said

"Yeah okay" I walked with him towards to door to say bye. He turned around and said something which sweeped me off my feet

"Miah"

"Yes"

"Since we are friends now, so you should know this that I'm very clingy to my friends. I cuddle, I spank their ass and I eat like a pig with them"

My eyes were opened double size big and he left. The door closed and big smile broke on my face. This man. Is he really 28? My hands went to my face and couldn't stop smiling.

I looked from my window to see him. He wore a mask and put the cap on his head to cover himself from my crazy neighborhood and from being recognized. This idol life is so tough. I will be same if I went out with him. Sacrifices Miah, sacrifices. He looked above at my window and waved me bye. I waved back at him.

How did I got involved with him, oh god!

I unpacked my luggage and kept the supplies at the place they belong to. Then my stomach growled. It's hungry.

I opened my fridge to see what is available and surprisingly there was NOTHING. Please no. I've no strength to go out to get something to eat but I have to for this tummy.

I grabbed my overcoat and wallet and locked the door. I went to the nearby convenience store to get some stuff and something to eat. My Korean is still not very good and I'm still afraid to speak in Korean. I grabbed some sanitary pads, some spices and condiments, toilet paper and gimbap to eat. I went to the counter to pay for it. The woman there can't understand what I'm saying. Wow very nice.

It's been 10 mins and I'm still standing in front of counter to make her understand in broken korean what I'm trying to say. I just want to eat food.

Suddenly a woman in her 40s came in and saw my face and come up to me.

"What happened?" she asked me

"Actually I bought this stuff and I want to pay for it with card and I'm trying to explain to her but she's kot understanding. My Korean is not very good" I told her while shrugging my shoulder

"Ahh okay. I'll talk her." she said and talked to that lady in Korean

"Give card to her " I lended my card to her. She swiped and it was done in few seconds which took me 15 mins to do.

I turned towards woman to thank her
"Thank you so much ahjumma" I said to her bowing down

"It's okay. My english not very good" she said in broken English.

"Where are you from? You must be studying here right?" she asked me while getting her stuff from counters. She added some cooking supplies in the cart.

"Yes, yes. I'm here for studying. I study in SNU. I'm from India" I told her

"Ahh Indo" She turned towards me

"Food is a big problem here. I don't know how to cook and most of the food here involves meat and pork which I don't eat. I can only eat chicken in non veg. It is so hard to find vegetarian food here" we walked towards counter

"Actually I came here to visit my son who also lives here to cook food for him. Although he can cook but he wants to eat food made my me. You can come along with me. I'll try to make something vegetarian for you" this surprised. How easily she invited me over her house. People are so nice here.

"Really? Can I? I miss home cooked food so much" I was about to cry

"Yes yes come along. He lives here only nearby" she said but I was bit hesitant. It would be so weird to be at someone's house whom I don't know

"Umm but you son-"

"Don't worry about him. He isn't at home right now. He comes at home very late. I will also cook food and leave" she told and I sighed with relief.

She payed and we left from the store. We walked towards the residential area. This place looks familiar with very tight security. She went to the guards to inform her who she is. They greeted her.

"Come. Let's go" I tagged along with her

She searched for the building.

"101..102..103..104, ah there is it 105. Come" she entered the building. Why am I getting deja vu?

We entered the elevator. She clicked for the top floor.

"You're very kind" I told her

"Oh it's nothing. You're like my child too" she told me smiling

Doors open to the elevator and I was standing right in front of 1510/105 Hannan The Hill. The woman punched the pass code to the house and opened the door. I entered the house which I have some agonising memories of since last time.

I entered his house.

- - - - - - -

Upvote please!!!! ✨

Share and comment.
Did you liked this chapter?

See you in next chapter