Chapter 4

Concert was finished. All the people there were crying their heart out and I wondered why. Faint music was playing in the background. We made our way out do the venue.

"woww it was so amazing. That's why BTS are the best. They put on a such a great show. Totally worth the money" crystal said and I just rolled my eyes thinking about what happened before.

"let's leave now. Shall we?" I asked all of them since they were literally busy reminiscing the memories of the concert in which I was least interested. They literally left me unheard in all the chaos happening so I just moved forward on my own to the parking.

Suddenly I saw all the members of the band getting in their cars and I saw Seokjin as well. He was on his phone while walking towards the car and suddenly his eyes made a contact with mine. I looked away thinking he might think I'm a sasaeng who's following them which I'm not. I'm not even their fan. Saesang is totally out of reach then.

From the corner of my eyes I could see him staring at me while sitting in the car and left. Out of nowhere someone called my name and I looked around and saw my folks calling my name.

"What are you doing here? You left us there" Soona said.

"I didn't left you. I told you guys to Let's go but you all just ignored me so I moved forward to here." I said to all of them scoffing.

"Let's go then." They all said.

Car ride to home was filled with silence as everyone was so damn tired with all the jumping around in the concert and screaming their throat out singing. I was the only one who was working on here phone while Yongsae was driving.

When I reached home, I went for a long hot shower to relax my body from all the travelling. After showering, I made some dinner for myself. Today the menu is gimbap. I enjoyed my meal and then I just went on Naver to search about BTS who they are and their STORY.

So BTS is of 7 members - RM, Jin, Suga, Jhope, Jimin, V and Jungkook. All of them are in their 20s. RM is the leader, Jin is the eldest one in the group and jungkook is the maknae (youngest). They're under BigHit Entertainment.

I kept on reading about them more and more. Jin was the one whom I found so interesting. He's legit a mystery. I watched couple of their interviews and lives and all that. He was literally weird in all of them. Why? After reading about them a lot, my eyes felt tired and I felt asleep.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him standing shook at my place 

"What do you mean what I'm doing here? I just came to see my love" He responded while coming towards me.

"Just go. Everyone's here. If they saw me with you, they'll kill me" I said checking here and there to see if there's any sign of anyone in the house.

He came close to me towards my ear and nibbled on ear and said "No one will see us. Don't worry"

He kept sucking on my ear while nibbling. He moved towards my neck and left wet kisses there and sucked the skin there leaving hickeys for sure there. This man is damn possessive. A moan left my mouth making him groan while kissing. I was a moaning mess literally with him teasing the hell out of me. Oh God. I can't do this anymore. I was about to kiss him then suddenly I was pushed away from him by my brother.

"How dare you? How dare you thought about doing this to my sister?" My brother shouted at Jin while holding his collar while I was behind him hiding.

"and you, don't you have any shame. Doing this shameful act with a man who is 7 years older than you. You've literally lost your sanity. Wonder what else you might have done with him" he shouted at me.

"I'm 21 years old and I've rights to choose my partner who are you to judge my character and my choices. I'll do what I want to do. Doesn't matter if he's 27." I shouted at him back with authority.

"you can't make me leave him alone. I will stay with him, marry him and have his kids" I said while holding hands with Jin and looking at him. He was quiet and I wonder why, maybe out of respect.

"you've gone insane" my brother slapped me and handed me over to my mother while he took Jin with him and threw him outside our house. I was screaming no, no no no

JIN

I woke up screaming. Oh god. It felt so realistic. What was that exactly? Why am I dreaming of him and that too soo far it went. I grabbed my phone to check time, it was 7 a.m. I grabbed bottle from the night stand and drank water from it sip by sip. This dream was really weird but felt so real. Why is he stuck in my head? I need to get him out of my head. Maybe I searched about him a lot last night that's why I had this kind of dream.

I got out of bed to get ready for college. I have to be there by 9 am. I've classes till 1 pm today after that I need to be at work. Let's see what happens today.

I reached college at 8:45 and was greeted these 3 idiots. They were literally again watching the videos and pictures from yesterday and I was least interested especially after that dream. I haven't yet told them about Jin incident and how we met but let's keep it hidden for now as it is not important.

"Hi Miah" all three of them said together.

"Hi guys" I said back to them. "Let's go to class it's already 8:55. Let's get moving" I said while moving ahead of them.

We reached class and sat down. First lecture today was of Community Rehabilitation. It is a legit boring lecture I must say. All they talk about is social work to do in medicine and as a health professional. I felt like yawning but I couldn't as the teacher could see me.

After 2 hours of boring lecture, the teacher went out of the class and the whole class became a fish market once again with all of them shouting about random things.

We went ahead towards next lecture which was of cardiology. I love cardiology to be honest. I love to learn about the mechanism of how our heart works exactly. It's so fascinating to know about this. I heard the lecture very carefully and made proper notes for revision. 2 hours went by so quickly and now we were free.

It was 1 pm already and I've to be at work at 2 pm. I rushed outside quickly saying goodbyes to all of them. I got into my car and drove to Hannam-dong.

Do tell me if you want me to write in Jin's POV as well or not because I'm mainly writing in the POV of female lead.

Enjoy.
Upvote and share and comment ❤️