Chapter 6

I came down and I was breathing very heavily and trying to figure out what did just happened. I tried to compose myself and grabbed my helmet and got on my bike.

I reached Soul Kitchen. I saw ajeossi was only there and was closing the restaurant.

"ajeossi" I called him out while keeping the helmet on side table.

"Miah, what took you so long? It's been 2 hours since you've been gone. Do you know the delivery calls were coming up and I had to go deliver them because no one was her" he scolded me. Although he doesn't ever scold me but today i was at fault.

"ajeossi, actually there was a lot of traffic and"

"leave it now. Come at 9 tomor-"

"actually ajeossi, I wanted to ask for a week leave" I asked him

"a week? Seriously?" he asked me

"yes, actually some work came up of college which I need to get done and it's urgent. You can cut my salary if you want but I really need this leave. Please" I pleaded him with puppy eyes

"okay fine but be back after 7 days. Okay?" he said while keeping the chairs on the side.

"yes, promise" I bid my goodbye to him and walked to home.

I was so lost today that I don't know what to do. I asked him for leave but I don't know what I'll do this week. I needed it after what happened because I know this won't stop. He'll again order something and ajeossi will ask me to deliver it to him which I'm now trying to avoid as much as I can. I didn't expected this from him and in the heat of moment I also gave in. Shame on me.

I punched the code on the lockpad and entered in my safe haven. I straightforward went for a shower. I turned the shower on and let the warm water cascade my body. My finger went to my lips and I could still feel Jin's lips on me. I need to wash it off. He was drunk. I don't know what I feel for him or what he feels for me but this thing cannot work at all. He's an idol and I am just a normal 21 year old girl with her whole life ahead of her. I washed my body quickly and left the bathroom and wore some black shorts with a yellow tank top and made my hair in a messy bun. I had some leftover vegetarian dumpling left in the fridge. I heated them in the microwave and started eating them then i heard my phone ringing on the table. I grabbed it and saw my mother was video calling. I answered her.

"hi mom" I said while dipping one dumpling in the sauce.

"hi. What time is it there? What are you eating?" she bombarded me with questions.

"mom, mom, it's 11 pm and it's just dumplings you know the momos we get in india like that only" I replied to her laughing and showing how it looks like.

"you should eat healthy love not this refined flour. It will harm your body" she said while folding clothes

"mom, I'm not even gaining weight. I'm stuck at the same number still." I told her while sniffing

"so when are you coming back? Do you need more money? We can send it just ask which you never do"

"mom, I don't need money when I'll need it I'll ask promise and I might come back before graduation once in October in fall break since graduation is in November end." I informed her while keeping away the utensils in the sink.

"everyone is asking for you here and they miss you a lot"

"aww I miss you all too but little bit more time mom. How's everyone there?" I asked

"all are fine. You take care of yourself okay and call me often. You don't call me that much and usually I've to call you to ask about your howabouts" she said sternly.