Chapter 2

He suddenly pulled me inside his house leaving me dumbfounded.

Before I could say something, he put his hand on my mouth to prevent me from making noises. But why?

I tried to protest but he wouldn't budge an inch. Is this man made of steel or I'm made of air? I really wonder that. I heard few people talking outside and then suddenly my face came back to this handsome face standing right in front of me with his hand on my mouth. He's so handsome. Those lips.. I need to stop.

He was constantly looking at the door with me being unnoticed but I kept gawking at him. Gradually, those noises subsided and gave me the attention I wanted finally.

"oh sorry, but I had to" he said apologetically.

"What was that for? Why did you pulled me inside? Why you stopped me from talking? You know it isn't right to pull someone whom you don't know" I shouted at him.

"I'm sorry. If I didn't did that then I would've been a big trouble. Please understand" he said almost pleading.

"Fine. I'll leave now. Enjoy you meal and keep on ordering from Soul Kitchen" I said bowing to him.

"Yes, I will. Thank you and sorry" he said as I was leaving.

I came down in a hurry. My breath literally doing somersaults. What did just happened? He was so handsome but why did he pulled me inside? Who were those people? What kind of trouble he would be in if he got seen with me? Do I look that bad? Dunno.

I put on my helmet and started my scooter and left Hannam The Hill. I had to drop the scooter at the restaurant. My place from there is about 10 mins walk so it's fine.
I'll walk.

10 P. M and the road all silent. What a moment! I started humming my favourite song right now on my way to home.

As soon as I reached my home, I realized I haven't eaten anything yet. I forgot because of that guy. Currently there's only ramyeon at my place so I gotta work with that only. I picked up ramyeon and added water and all the spices to it. Till it's making, I can wash up.

After quickly washing I sat on my table with a cup of ramyeon and my mobile phone. I started eating my noodles while going through my phone and then suddenly I remembered Crystal's messages in the evening. She's gonna kill me.

I saw her messages properly. They were all about tomorrow. Dress well. Makeup well. Shoes well. I'll pick you up at 4. I love you. Where are you? I'm so excited for tomorrow Miah!!! I can't wait. Yadayadayada
My inbox was filled with these type of messages from her. This girl. Seriously.

I replied back to her with an okay because I don't know what else to say to be honest lol. I kept my phone aside and enjoyed my meal or should I say snack? I don't know.

After eating, I washed that ramyeon cup to resuse as it comes in handy to put stuff inside. Ya know DIY girl.

After switching off the lights, I literally threw myself onto my bed. I was soo tired but then I thought about that Hannam guy out of the blue. He was so handsome but weird as well. I need to stop drooling myself on him otherwise I'll be in big trouble. I closed my eyes and fell into deep slumber.

It was 9 a.m. Sun was peeking outside and with the rays all over my face which woke me up. I stretched my body on the bed. You know, stretching is soo good for our muscles. It relieves tension which is so essential. Today is Sunday, means no college and no work. It's me day but crystal intervened. She's my best friend, it's okay.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Did all my business there and got dressed into navy blue floral romper. I paired it my white converse Chuck Taylor shoes and grabbed my black side bag to go and run some morning errands. I'll do makeup after coming back.

The crowd at the grocery store is terrible god! I hope I reach home by 2 p.m and it is already 1. Help me.

Finally got my turn to check out and grabbed the bags from there and went outside to load them in my car. I was loading the stuff then suddenly one bag fell down but a generous man gave it to me before I could say thank you, he left. All I could see was his back only. Omg his shoulders are so wide. Never seen like that.

I got into my car and left from there. My phone started ringing, it was Crystal.

"What? Is your heart okay or gone?" I asked her while making a turn on the road.

"Very funny huh? Where are you?" she asked me.

"I'm on my way to home and then I'll do my makeup" I answered.

"What? You haven't done your makeup yet? How could you? Do that fast. We don't have time bro" she shouted.

"Yeah I'm nearly there, I'll see you later. Bye" I hanged up on her.

I got out the bags from the trunk and carried them to my house. I put the stuff to the place it belongs too and dragged myself towards vanity table. Gotta put my makeup skills into action or should I say layman skills. I started painting my face with the colours.

At 4 o'clock, crystal arrived. She was soo damn hyperventilating but I still don't know where we are going.

"Okay. So now will you tell me where are we going?" I asked her while making her sit down and giving her a glass of water, so she calms down.

After drinking water, she started speaking
"We are going to.."
"Yes" I said
"BTS concert yayyy" she shouted while jumping up and down on my couch.

Okay then.

Hope you liked this chapter.
Keep supporting.
Upvote, share and comment on this story if you like it.

(dress she wore is in the media section at start)

Lots of love
Bye.