Chapter 67

*Your POV*

     "Another day of work done, another session of having fun will come" driving back home after the sun has set it's quite upsetting since the streetlamps aren't working properly anymore, some of them are flickering or not working at all which can be annoying at times but scary at other "Now all I have to do is to kill Macoment and I can finally live at peace at it's full potential" as time passed I learned the guy's name that has been trying to kill me so many darn times I lost count, the one who attempted to kill Lolbit yet he failed.. but he didn't gave up yet.

     I pull the car on the driveway and got out inhaling the cold fresh air while walking to the car's trunk, I open it and look inside "How much I hate doing groceries, but I don't want to upset Lolbit anymore since there's a little kiddo with us now" I take the bag as I close the trunk making sure it's closed, then I walk up to the front door as I was thinking about today's events "Man.. I swear my workmates are energy vampires, once they start talking my energy slowly fades away"

     Once inside I was clearly surprised to see someone rather dear to me but distant at the same time, so she dared to come back after these years? after how much we struggled to look for her? "..Go straight to the point before I literally kill you" Lolbit who I didn't even noticed quickly sat up from the couch as she went in front of Lucy "Y/N, calm down.. she had a reason to leave you know? aren't you happy that she's back with us? and that she's a big sister now?" I look straight into her pupils and sighed.

     "What reason she possibly had to leave? we spent literally months on finding her and yet look at her.. look how she dared to come back to us.. why is that? are you afraid of the outside world and can't protect yourself girl? from what I know and remember you must be at least 19.. that means you're a damn adult!" Lucy hid behind Lolbit as Lolbit put on a concerned expression on her face, her pupils mixed in colors in red, blue and gray "We talked about this Y/N and we promised to not argue anymore! and what are you doing now? you're breaking your promise!"

     She put her hands on my shoulders and looked straight into my eyes "Y/N, the past is the past! let go of that! that's the main reason she left in the first place! she was fed up with us constant arguing all the damn time! so please.. forgive her, after all she's your daughter" I look at Lucy who was shaking a bit at this point, then I look back into Lolbit's eyes "You're forgetting one important thing here Lolbit.. Lucy is our adopted daughter" with that I storm off to the kitchen to get away from those two, I put the bag on the counter and sigh "This is all I needed now"

          *Lucy's POV*

     As I watched Y/N going to the kitchen I felt a arm wrapping around my shoulder "Don't worry sweetpea, he will forgive you sooner or later at some point" "..If I didn't knew I was adopted maybe I would've reacted horrible.. and whatever you say Lolbit" a small sigh comes from her as she rubs my head "Look Lucy, he's stressed about something and it's not about work, I suggest you go talk with him about that maybe that will make him forgive you? or at least be more kind to you, either way something good will happen between you two" she smiles softly and pushes me towards the kitchen.

     While I was trying to stop her from making me to talk to death itself she eventually pushed me into the kitchen before going away quickly, the moment I stepped into the kitchen the moment Y/N lay eyes on me with anger in his eyes "Before you walk to me and slap me to sleep I want you to know that.. I'm sorry, I know you guys suffered a lot but now I'm back! why aren't you happy because of that?! because you had to search for me? oh please Y/N.. that's bullshit" even though I'm playing a dangerous game here I can't help but feel a bit angry too.

     He roll his eyes and lock eyes with me "What do you want?" "Well, do you forgive me?" he shrugs as he waits for me to continue "Okay then, why are you so stressed about?" "I ain't stressed, just tired" he still got that.. playful? side with him "It's obvious you're stressed, your body shows it as well as your actions" he sighs deeply "Is it really that obvious? fine then Lucy, I may tell you why.. it's because of wo-" "Quit that bullshit with me Y/N! it's not gonna work!" he remains silent as he sorted out some groceries, I went to the table and sat on a chair, crossing my arms as I wait for him to speak.

     "Do you remember the metal dude? the one your real mother made? well he's still out there and he still didn't gave up on us, what he wants the most is to kill me of course! I killed his creator as well his creator's sister! and he thinks I kidnapped you and plan to torture you for the rest of your days, that's what motivates him to kill me" "Wait.. how do you even know all of this? I'm pretty sure no one could tell you" he chuckles a bit darkly "He told me last time we met, which was over 2 years ago, now I can bet on everything he will come back with who knows what"

     So that's what has been stressing him for the past years? or how much has been stressing him? why didn't Y/N killed him in the first place? or he did but this dude came back to life? "What's his name?" "Your mother had some weird naming techniques, his name is Macoment, to be honest I'm surprised your name is pretty normal" I mean he does have a point there but I still hate when people make fun of her ways of naming stuff "Anyhow Lucy, how about you go play with your new brother for a bit? oh and don't tell Lolbit anything about this, I may consider forgiving you" the moment I heard that a smile grew on my face, with that I left leaving him with his business.

          *To be continued*