Lolbit voice

*Your POV*

Well i need some answers about lolbit , but Nathan left so my hope is Baby , i hope she knows something about her .
I went to the kitchen to see baby cooking again , this time was some steak "hey baby" "oh hey Y/N , what bring's you here?" she looked at my arm and said "what happened to you Y/N?" she asked a bit worried "well..it happened yesterday...i was walking to my apartment and i heard something in a bush i thought it was just an cat or something but something grabbed my leg and pulled me into the bush , to my surprise it was B/N" she was shocked , she touched my arm and it hurt a little bit "can you not.."
"sorry, but who is B/N?" "our bully school , i fought him for B/F/N and it went well , but he came back for revenge , he had a knife on him and his weight is like an tank , and he cut my arm and cheek"
"are you alright?" "well , i am now but ...how many foxes do you know?" "well , i only know two around here , Funtime Foxy and Lolbit , why?" "well..where is lolbit right now?"
"well i think she's in her room , but why are you asking ? she's ...not felling comfortable with humans.."
"i just want to see her.." "okay...now if you don't mind i have some cooking to do so good luck on your job" i just left the kitchen and went to get a rag to clean the tables , luckily i found 3 and i began to clean the tables .

*time skip*

i was done with the tables , it only took me an hour so it's okay , now the security camera i didn't have a clue how to fix one so i tried to see what's the problem .
I saw Foxy talking with Freddy about someone , but i couldn't understand the person name , but i can say that it was a human i just hope it wasn't me but then i saw ballora running to foxy and she was shaking him very roughly "FOXY THERE'S RATS IN MY ROOM!!" her screams were echoing through the pizzeria , i just wanted to fix the camera and talk to lolbit , or at least meet her but i saw her again in my way to the security camera she quickly ran off "wait!" i said but she was far gone "i'm not evil.."
i decided to knock it off , she's way to afraid of me .
Now about the security camera , i just looked at it to see that something wasn't plug in , "you're kidding .." i told myself , i plugged the thing into the camera and went to see if it's working "that's how you do it men" i was happy that i completed the task's but i was more happy because i will see lolbit "why i'm so happy about this?" i asked myself but my mind didn't answered this time.

*time skip*

i was in front of her door and i was a little nervous about this what if she does not want to talk with me? what if she's going to do something stupid that will cost me something precious , like my life.
With that i knocked on the door "Hey , It's Y/N , I just want to talk to you" i heard a click coming from the door , i suppose she locked it "come on.. i'm not evil , i will not harm you! i don't even have a weapon ..."i  heard another click and i saw the door opening a little to saw her eyes in the dark room "i promise.. look at my hand ..i don't have anything" she pointed at my leg , but i realised that she was pointing at my tool belt "oh.." i unzipped the belt and put it on a table "now i don't have anything " she looked at me , and pointed at my arm "oh..someone did this to me" she stood there , she wasn't sure of me, she didn't trust me either she looked at me and she put her hand in my pockets and pulled out something that i didn't saw before she look at the photo then at me and she showed the photo , when i saw it.. i was speechless it was me and my S/N sitting on a bench with our father (sister name) when she saw my face she quickly  put the photo back in my pocket and looked down "..can we ..talk?..or at least talk to you? and don't be sorry it's just... a painful memory.." she looked at me and opened the door , i entered the darkness to saw nothing , i heard the door closing and she pressed on a switch , after 3 seconds it was light in the room.
I looked at her and i was happy that she wasn't scared of me she then proceeded to a table and made a sign to me to sit down , i did that and she grabbed some paper with a pencil then she looked at me and waited for my questions .
"so..can we talk now?" she nodded her head "well..i don't really want to make you unhappy but i'm curious about your incident" i told her she was looking down and something black come's out of her eyes , i think i messed up "hey..don't cry.." i wiped her oily tears with my thumb and looked at her "it's okay if you don't want to talk about this , i do understand that it hurt's you do you want me to tell you something ?that... i didn't even told B/F/N.." she nodded and calmed herself down "well..in that photo ...is my little sister.. S/N i didn't saw her for a long time and i miss her very much.. but something happen' to her and now she's in the hospital and i didn't even visited her" i felt my eyes watering a bit 
"my mom told me that ..she was picked by some older guys and .." i stopped for a moment . . ."the guys picked up on her and they did some badly wounds to her , all of them had knifes on them and that placed was painted in blood.. but before that they ..." i stopped and tears began to appeared , lolbit saw that and by her face she was sorry to hear this , but she patted my shoulder and wrote something on the paper *just stop telling this story of yours , it's hurting you* i looked at her and wiped my tears away "okay..why can't you talk?" she was thinking for a moment *i have something blocked in my throat and my vocals chords kinda broke* i was surprised by that "what do you mean by something in your throat?" *i have a metal or something.. i don't even know but i fell something in there* i touched her neck and she grabbed my hand and showed me to stop doing that "does it hurt?"
she nodded "sorry for that.." she looked at me "i want to fell what is stuck in your throat do you allow me to do that?" she looked away and her tail went down but nodded , i gently touched her neck to fell something like a ball stucked in there , "it seems that you're having a ball in your neck , but how did you have a ball in your neck in the first place?" she shrugged .
"let me see if i can get it out" but before i could get my belt she grabbed my hand and from her face i could say that she didn't wanted to , but i must help her "don't worry lolbit..it only going to hurt for a moment , but if you don't want to , i'm not gonna force you" i looked in her eyes deeply , her ears went down and her tail was warped around her leg she then looked at me and nodded her head . 
I left her room get my belt , but i didn't have the necesary tool , i needed some big pliers for that.
I went into the office and searched for them but it was a mess in the drawers "this is going to take a while.."

                                                                               *Circus baby POV*

Y/N rushed trough the office , i was curious did something broke? but my question soon was answered by Lolbit , what is she doing out here? maybe she's hungry "hey Lolbit! do you want something to eat?" i asked her , she shook her head "then.. why are you out here? you're never left your room.. at least for food" she was sad i could tell but then she tried to explain something to me but i couldn't understand "lolbit.. i don't understand what you're trying to say" her hand went up "umm.. wait it's about height?" she nodded "you're looking for someone taller than you?" she nodded again "but we don't have someone that tall , if you're looking for ballora she's in her room" she just face palm herself "then who??" she tried to explain me something but an idea popped through my head "are you looking for Y/N?" she stopped an nodded very fast "ooh..he's in the office but why are you looking for him?" i asked her very suspiciously then she pointed at her neck and voice box "is he trying to fix your voice?!" i was happy because she could talk to us! finally! she nodded her head and went to the office.

                                                                           *Lolbit POV*

Why everyone does not understand what i'm trying to say..it make's me fell very miserable but for my hopes , i just found a human that is friendly.. i think not all humans are bad after all , but how is he going to fix my voice box? then i slowly opened the door to see the human searching for something  "come one where is it??" he asked himself i opened the door and he was surprised "oh.. hey lolbit , i can't find.... the big pliers could you wait ?* he asked me , i just nodded and sat on a chair nearby, i looked at him and saw that he's kinda upset about something , it is about his sister? but before i could even though about that he found the pliers "okay i found them ,finally" he approached to me , i was shaking a little bit "come on lolbit , i'm not gonna hurt you well i'm gonna try not to , but it will going to hurt a little bit so , are you with me?" i slowly nodded "okay then , open your mouth wide" i did as i told and i was kinda scared of what would happen i just hope that he's going to succeed .

                                                                               *Your POV*

She's actually trusting me..i hope that i will not going to mess this up "there it is!" i said , i saw the metal ball , well not ball but egg-shaped thing , luckily i could pick it up with those pliers but lolbit grabbed my other hand and tried to stop me "come on lolbit , i can't get it out if you don't let me.." she slowly freed my hand from her grip , "at three.." i could see that she was shaking in fear "one" i picked the egg-shaped thing "two.." i was ready to get the object out of her throat "three!" i ripped the object out of her throat , she then was coughing and i was surprised , i quickly got her a glass of water and she drink all of it "Th..ank...s" she tried to speak but her voice sounded very glitchy "hey , don't try to talk , you're going to hurt your neck more." she looked at me , in my E/C eyes and she stood up , now she's going to leave .. but..the thing that she did surprised me , she hugged me very tightly and tried to say something but she stopped i was froze in my moves , but my body took control of me and hugged back , we hugged like 5 minutes when my alarm started to ring , i looked at my watch to see it was 6:00 A.M "well lolbit , my time has come , i need to leave but do you need something? like help with something?"i asked her and for the first time in years , i smiled she nodded her head "well , what do you need?" she went out of the office , i decided to follow her .
We arrived in her room and she was pointing to her purple neon bulb "you want me to change the bulb for you?" i asked her , she nodded her head "well , do you have another bulb?" she went outside of her room to search for one i guess , i grabbed a ladder and set it up .
Then i saw lolbit with an bulb and she gave it to me , i quickly change the bulb "there you go!" i said "now lolbit i'm gonna leave , bye and good night" with that she waved at me and i went home.