Chapter 18

*Lolbit POV*

     It was around 9:25 AM and Y/N didn't woke up, usually he was up before 8:00 AM but I guess he knows that I don't wanna see him around anytime soon, I grabbed one box with the name Emlia and I opened it "So Emlia is your name, mom?" "Yes it is.. but what do you want to do with that box?" "Bring you to life maybe? but I don't know how to build you" "Well, you don't have any engineering skills do you? usually engineers are building animatronics or some kind of machines that you are gonna found only in factories" inside the box was many blueprints but there was some parts to, I don't know what are those for but I'm sure they belongs to my mom "But what if I try to build you by scratch?" "As I said.. you don't have any engineering skills so please.. don't risk it" "But where can I find a factory?" I sighed as my happiness flew away "Don't worry, you can ask Nathan for that" "But.. I'm not used to go in the public alone.." "You did go to your grandparents didn't you? you'll be fine, just leave a message for Y/N" "I ain't leaving him anything, let's go" I grabbed the box and a sighed echoed through the room and I rolled my eyes.

     As I left Y/N's apartment I could feel people glares at me and it made me uncomfortable, my tail went down and I began walking faster "Ignore them, they are just unused to see an animatronic around" I sighed and made my way to the principal floor. Before I could leave the building the receptionist guy yelled at me and I froze in my tracks "Come here, I won't gonna hurt you! I just want to talk to you" I looked behind my to see him waving at me, I sighed and went to him a bit scared "So.. one of the people said that they say you leaving Y/N's apartment.. and they also said that you are his sister companion, is that right?" I looked a bit confused but I decided to play along, I don't want to bring any trouble around here "Yes I am, he told me that his sister gets really lonely when he leaves" "I see.. but who are you? are you in some kind of costume or something?" yeah, totally a costume "Well... my name's uhh.. Nicole, yeah.. but people call me Lolbit for some reason that I don't know" (If that's your name feel free to change it) "Nicole.. nice name you've got, but where are you going? it's freezing outside" "Somewhere.." he looked at the box and looked back at me "Well, I guess you can leave, bye" I began walking out of the building only to feel the cold on my face "Oh god.. this is not good.." "You should've get Y/N's coat, you may get a cold" "I'm fine.. I hope.."

          *Time skip*

     As I fought with the winds, I finally arrived at the pizzeria and I went inside only to be greeted by foxy "Hey Lolbit, it's been a long time isn't it?" I rolled my eyes and I went to the Nathan's office but Foxy stopped me "You better stop, Foxy" "Or what? I know you like it when we done it" his hands were on my hips and I dropped the box as he leaned closer to me "Come on.. like old times" "Leave me alone.." he leaned closer to me and tried to kiss me, but I pushed him on the ground  "leave me alone you idiot!" I grabbed the box and went to Nathan's office "Oh come on! come back!" I slammed the door behind me and Nathan just starred at me "Uh.. hi? what brings you here?" I was shaking because of Foxy's behavior "Is something wrong?" "Why is Foxy so pervert?" his eyes wide opened as he stood up "That's why you are shaking?" I nodded my head "Oh he's gonna be in a lot of trouble, but why are you here though?" I handed him the box and he opened it "Are those your blueprints?" I didn't said anything "Those are your mother's blueprints isn't it?" "Yes it is and I want to build her.. or at least to bring her back" "After all she did to you, you want her back?" "She's different! she was drugged by my father.. and she went .. crazy, just tell me how to build her" he sighed "I suppose I don't have a choice..".

     I tilted my head in confusion as he pulled me by my hand "So.. there's one place that only me and my boss know about" we went in the girls bathroom and it was weird "Animatronic building center" as he said that, the wall began opening like an gate "Uhh.. what is this?" "You'll see" he pushed a button and the elevator began moving "I need to clean her memory chip from the.. substance, you said she was drugged right?" I nodded, the elevator stopped and my mouth wide opened "So she will be ready in a few hours.." he walked over at an machine and inserted the blueprints inside of it, the machine started scanning and I was amazed "Mom.. if you are gonna be back wouldn't you .. you know, be yourself again? In the bad way?" I whispered "Well, as Nathan said, the memory chip needs to be cleaned.." " Memory chip?" "You can't feel it sweetie.. but you have one, everyone has one" "It is inside of my head?" "Yes, but you can't get it out and don't even try it but, if you ever get destroyed the chip can be removed and it can be erased, cleaned or destroyed but as I said, you can't get your chip out of your head" that's a relief.. I guess "Nathan? do you have her memory chip?" "I have it, both of your parents".