Chapter 14

*Your POV*

     The weird fox had a smirk on his face and I just stood there ready to counter his attacks "Come on guys.. let's do not fight.." said Circus Baby with a bit worry in her voice "Come on sweetheart! you can kick his ass!" said Lolbit's mom, suddenly he picked a chair and broke a leg out of it "Come at me Y/N" I stood there without making any movements "Are you scared? fine.. I'll come then" he charged at me and attempt to swing the chair's leg at my head but I grabbed his hand "What?" I pulled him towards me and punched his jaw "Smart one.." suddenly he kicked my tummy and pushed me back a little "You have to try a little harder than that!" he slided down at my legs making me fall into the ground, but with a blink of an eye he was in top of me holding my hands unable to move or to do anything "Who's stronger now huh?" he punched my head a couple of times leaving me a bit unconscious, but the anger quickly took control over me and I picked his neck and lifted him up "I have to try a little harder huh..? then why not letting my anger.. took control over this situation huh?" I threw him across the room and while I was going near him I could hear some growls from behind me, I stepped on my right and I quickly punched Lolbit's mother in the jaw and she fell on the ground, exactly like her daughter.

      After I was distracted by his wife, he tried to jump on me but this time I was quicker and managed to dodge it "Are you serious? how can a human be so quick?!" I grabbed both of his ankels and slammed him into the floor "Don't forget about strength to.." I sat on my knees looking at his painful and ugly face "Let's see if this hurts.." I grabbed his jaw and ripped it off "How does it feel huh? this is for her.. Lolbit.. if she didn't had an great past.. she deserves a better future.. and I'm gonna be the one who will make sure that's gonna happen.." he just looked at me and showed me the middle finger" "The first thing that will bright her future is.. getting rid of you and your stupid wife!" I kicked his head as hard as I could but he still was conscious, suddenly I felt a strong pain in the back of my head and that made me fell on the ground leaving my a little conscious.

          *Nathan POV"

     I just couldn't believe what happened Y/N, a big and strong boy just falling to the ground defeated by an animatronic.. but after all he's made out of metal so it's kinda unfair, the others we're shocked to but didn't said a word "Are you okay sweetie?" Lolbit's mom said with such a worry in her voice, he just nodded his head while groaning in pain. Suddenly Y/N stood up breathing heavily and with anger in his eyes "Holy sweet jesus.." everyone turned at me while I was to shocked to say anything"

          "Your POV"

     My vision was a bit foggy but I could seen one person, Lolbit's father I picked up the chair's leg and charged at him "Look out!" but within' seconds the leg went through his chest  and at the end of the leg there was his heart still beating "Who's the tougher now huh?" he felt on the ground while a pound of oil was around him "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU DUMBASS!" I looked at her with a smirk of my face and she backed up a little "Stay away! or I'm gonna bite your neck off!" I picked her neck and lift her up "I wanna see you try" with all of my force I slammed her down on the ground "You messed with the wrong guy.. even animatronics can't beat me!" I raised my voice and I lifted her up again "This is for your daughter" I pointed my finger at Lolbit who was lying on the floor unconscious "That's your daughter if you didn't knew" I slammed her again on the floor, this time cracking the floor with her but I wasn't done yet, I picked up the leg from her husband chest and lifted it up "It's time for you to pay your debt" with that said I "stabbed" her heart and she was slowly dying.

     I turned my head to the others and they were shocked "What are you looking at? you guys want to end up like them?" they backed up a little and clearly they we're scared of me "Y/N calm down bud.." Nathan said with a serious tone in his voice "You have to calm down not me" I went to Lolbit and picked her up bridal style "I'm out of here, and if you need something.. just ask Baby to help you" I left the pizzeria but the main problem was that I may faint any moment now "I hope you're okay Lolbit.." I looked at her and she wasn't even moving an inch "Don't you dare die on me girl.."