2

Like always, he said what he meant. In under fifteen minutes we went inside asked for two showers and were each given a number, once our numbers were called we literally ran to them took our shower and walked to the counter to pay and left. All I ate during the two days was beef jerkie, chips and chew gum. Of course we had water with us but after not eating good food I felt sick to my stomach but I didn't want to ask Luke to stop when we have just left the truck stop and were now at least three miles away.

But I just couldn't help it.

"hey babe, how much longer till we get to Calums house." I asked afraid that I wont be able to take much more.

"About two more hours." He said with his deep Australian accent and took a quick glance at me before looking back at the road.

"Oh okay." Thats all I could say since I didn't want this conversation to go any further.

"Why ? Are you okay?" He questioned when he put his right hand on my upper thigh and started rubbing his thumb sending electricity through me. I could feel my heart beating fast already by just his simply touch. He noticed the way my breathing was getting heavier and smirk at his action. I couldn't help but blush and felt the heat rush through me. At that moment I knew I had to do the same to him. I brought up my left hand and placed it at the back of his neck and started lightly gliding my fingertips across him and making my way under his jaw line to his weak spot and noticed the way his breath hitched in the air and gave him my own smirk to the affect I gave him.

"Are you trying to kill us?" He said while trying to catch his breath.

"No.....just you," I said with a wide grin.

"You know...your lucky right now...because if you weren't driving I would undo my seat belt, lean over and put m-...." I said until I was cut off.

"Fuck it." He then took a sharp right turn to a dirt road that would probably lead us to a old camp site. I gasped at how egrer he was to touch me. I let out a laugh when we finally stoped between large trees that hid the car perfectly from the world. Just when I undid my seat belt he pulled me roughly over the consel and on to his lap. Immediately he put his lips to mine hard, desperate to feel me. I reacted quickly and started kissing him back, I felt the warmth of his tongue run over my bottom lip and the way his teeth pulled my lip with him and snaped it back to me. When our lips touched again I didn't hesitate to let his tongue roam my mouth. One of his large hands held my lower back and pressed me closer to him while the other slide down to my butt and squeezed it. With my hands I had them tangled in his hair pulling at the roots and receiving a moan from.

I started grinding my hips on him and felt the beating of my heart quicken faster and faster as we kissed. I knew the same was happening to him by the way our chests were pressed together and could feel the hammering of his heart. When we pulled away to catch our breath our foreheads were still touching and both staring intensely at eachother.

"You're so beautiful. "He said with a husky breath less voice. "I need you."

"Then what are you waiting for." I teased, Not a second later after I said that he put his lips to my neck and started sucking and bitting on my skin. I let out moan when he hit my weak spot that was right under my ear, he groaned into my neck with the satisfaction of what he had over me. Without a second thought I pulled his shirt over his head and for a brief moment our lips disconnected but we're quickly attached back together.

He grabbed the hem of my navy blue sweater and yanked it off of my body and in a fast motion unbuttoned my jeans and slide them down mid thigh and slowly teasingly brushed two of his fingers to my black underwear line and pulled them slightly down to get to my center. I gasped my I felt him at my entrence and felt a hrush of satisfaction and heat run through me when he pushed his two fingers inside me and started pumping. Short after that I started to fill my muscles tense and my body shaking. When I could feel my high coming over me I let out a moan and pressed my body even closer to his.

"Fuck Rimie." Luke said with his lips still on my neck sucking and bitting harshly, knowing there will be evidence of what we were doing."Your so tight." Once he said that I released all the pressure that was building up inside me, and clasped on his shoulder trying to regain myself from my high.

"Wow." I gasped but didn't realize I Said it out loud.

"Wh-what?" Luke said with a half breath clearly confused.

"Nothing. I just-.... I love you. "

"I love you too. More than you could even know. Please don't forget that...I need you to know that everything that I do is for us...no matter what the cost......trust? " he said with pure honesty and compassion.

"Trust." I replied, it was the phrase we used to say to eachother to prove one another that no matter what happens or what we do, we trust one another to be there and accept who we are.

Even if that means leaving both of your families and life behind.