5

"Hey Rimie!" Ugh. Great.

"Hi Michael." I sighed.

Non stop for the past two weeks now, Michael has been following me around like a lost puppy. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but it gets pretty annoying when you have someone constantly bothering you. Everyday he would bring me some of my favorite things in order for me to at least see how sorry he was. Such as bring me Starbucks in the morning and taking me orchids ( which are pretty pricey, especially if they are the blue ones). Don't get me wrong, he's great and all with his dyed hair, and eyebrow pricing, and his thin pink lip-....

Woah? Got a little carried away there.

Anyways, I was walking towards the math building that my pre-calculus class was in, which was on the opposite side of the school. When Michael caught up next to me like everday and started walking me to class. Unfortunately for him his class for guitar was behind the school on the other side. But like always it was no problem to him.

Struggling with my books and bag I could feel the strap slipping off my shoulder, but before it could touch the dirty sidewalk he quickly reached under the strap and swung it over his shoulder.

"You didn't have to do that you know?" I said with scrunched up eyebrows and a mono toned voice.

"Of course I do." He replied with a smile looking down on me.

"Why?" I questioned him.

"Because your my gir -...." He stopped and hasitated for a moment. "Nevermind." He said now looking straight ahead avoiding eye contact.
Rolling my eyes I noticed we were almost there to my class.

While silently walking I noticed a group of junior girls passing by and staring at us, and when I mean by 'us' I mean by Michael. He's basically your typical outcast hottie that every girl wants but can't have. He's no jock or anything, he just..well. Him. Even some cheerleaders wanted to date him, ESPECIALLY Allie. Which is one of the main reason why we broke up. Which really didn't benefit her at all because 1) Michael still wants me and 2) everyone sees her as a slut now. Not to be rude, but thats her damn fault.

Now standing at the door of my class, the minute bell goes off,notifying the students to hurry up before getting tardy sweep from any of the teachers.
"Well, I guess you better hurry up before you get Friday school....agian." hopefully he'll get the hint that I'm still pretty pist and hurt mostly hurt about that night.

"Oh right..haha- well..- I- I...guess....uhh?" He rambled on.

Usually when he did this I would shut him by giving him a peck on the cheek and then the lips. Which only made it worse 'cause he'll get a little embarrassed, but it was okay because I loved him.

Now I'm not so sure.

~

It's Tuesday now.

Me, Norie, Lane, and Scarlett were all sitting at one of the tables in the cafeteria, and for lunch today they were serving three days old pizza. We all knew that because on Fridays and Tuesdays they repeat it and other than that, you could also taste it. Just four more months of the same lunch menu and I'm done.

Usually when we're in lunch together we all just talk about how boring the day was or how tired we are after morning dance practice or about the new TA for English is the sexiest man alive, and to be honest, I couldn't agree more. But today we had a new topic to talk about. And sadly that topic was about me.

"So Rimie? Have you spoken to that guy from that kick back last week?" Norie asked me when I had just bitten into my stale pizza. I was about to answer her when Lane jumped in.