1

Its been exactly one day, twenty-four hours, and five minutes, since we've left. The further and further we get the more I second guess myself . Was it worth it? Leaving our family and friends behind? Maybe its for the better that we left, it would definitely be easier for them that we did. I mean thats what they thought but didn't have courage to say it. So I guess it was easier done.

For this past day all I've seen is never ending trees and road.

I was felling a little nauseous from staring out the window and glancing back at him. How can someone like him influence me in leaving with him? How in the world did I fall in love with someone that was nothing to me before and I to him?

Maybe it's because he was the total opposite of what you expected to fall in love with.

Maybe?

But still...how?

I love him and that is that. No one in this world can change that not even me. My god he's handsome. He made me feel alive again. He brought back the light I thought I had destroyed....he makes me feel happy, sexy, alive, beautiful, extraordinary and above all....loved.

Why would I ever want to change that? I'm....and he is, is exactly what we need.

Those blue eyes that have seemed to look right into me and know exactly what I need in life and deserve, have now proved to me that he is and will always be what I need in life.

......

After an hour of driving I started to spot a truck stop and tryed to remember when the last time I showered. One, two days ago? Ew. When I opend the viser to look at myself in the mirror, I was shocked at my complexion. My hair was greasy, my mascara smeared with dark circles around my eyes from lack of sleep. This isn't me,who am I?

I had to take that shower I desperately needed.

"Theres a truck stop right off this exit. Can we please stop by it to at least shower?" I pleaded.

"I'm not sure. I still think we should keep moving. You never know if their following us."

"Luke please, I need this shower. Look at me, I look gross. No wait...we need this shower. You look as bad as I do." I protested.

"Fine, but we're gonna need to do it quick if we want to make it to my cousin's house by tomorrow. " Luke agreed

"Thank you." I said with a weakened smile.

"Your welcome. I love you Rimie."

"I love you Luke."