Prologue

I was longing for the day when I could escape this horrible dreary place I lived in. As my mother had told me before, there were three dimension's with rulers. Nether, Aether, and the place were I lived all my life, the End.

The Nether was ruled by the Netherstrom's with an iron fist, as well with their daughter, who was to be crowned queen if her parents ever did die.

The Aethering's ruled their kingdom differently though. They thought everyone and ever thing was to be given a second Chance to change the past, but they found that the hard way when a servant was given a second change to commit a rightful thing after killing the queens prized golden, light blue dodo, which she cared for deeply. Instead, the pleadful servant murdered the queen leaving the king and her daughter forever in grief.

The End, my home, was a dreadful place. My mother was very protected of her kingdom as well as my father, who had heard the news of the Aethering's mishaps. Not allowing me to exit the kingdoms walls for over 12 years, since I was born.

The Overworld, or also known as "DangerWorld" to us ender beings, was a place where green things grew up out of the ground and swallowed you whole, where dangerous unfriendly mobs attack on sight, and where no ruler could control this affect. Not even Notch him self.

I was looking out of my bedroom window at the darkened sky. Being princess of the End not only brought you royalty, but also great depression. I had many things I needed and wanted. From my very favorite outfit to my glowstone chandelier that hung limplessly over my huge princess sized bed.

I had a desk on the other side of the room, with paper and quill feathers scatter all over it. Squid ink was written on all the papers. I had designed my own clothes, which my mother disapproved of, thinking that I should be more graceful since I was the Princess. But I never listened.

My blonde hair flown in the wind as a windy storm sweep across the End. Like I said, dreary, boring, stupid End. Oh but not today, for today was the day the portal opened. This rare event happens once every year, to allow some to enter the End, and some to leave the End.

Every year, one of my parents would leave the End to grab supplies, food, and new weapons, but would only return back if they brought "The Sacred Eye of Ender". This is only thing in the universe that allowed you travel to and from the End when you please. I, on the other hand, never left because my parents law saying a princess could not leave the kingdom walls. But this year I felt lucky, because I knew deep down that I will disobey my parents rule and escape to the "Dangerworld", and find something good out of it. Better then the End.

This, was the day I escape this hell.