Chapter 11: The Final Battle (or is it??)

LOCATION: Herobrine's Underground Lair

"What do you want Herobrine?!" Yells Star as she helps Daniella up and off the ground.

"Oh, it doesn't matter what I want, what matters is there fate!!" Herobrine said as he pointed in the direction of were my mom and dad was caged up at. He treats them like animals.

"MOM, DAD!!!" I screamed, "DONT HURT THEM!!!

"Oh, is not me you should be worried about, it them and your friends Skye!!" Right as he said that he ran for Steve and before Steve can react, he throws a Sharp sword in his stomach. Red Blood splattered all over the ground.

"OWWWW!!!" Steve screams as blood drops on the hard Nether Brick ground. Steve lays dieing on the ground.

"NO, STEVE!!!" I screamed

"I knew he was important to you so I decided to finish him off first." Herobrine says with a smile

"You will never get away with this Herobrine." Says my mother in tears. I think she knew it was all over...for all of us. Tears drizzled down my cheeks. I knew it was all over. That's it, game over. We are done. DEAD. The word DEAD flooded my head like a terrible dream. Just as I looked up from the ground, a huge cage fell on All of us girls. Steve was dying on the ground, and Arrow looked like he was thinking of something. I was about to yell at him, but I was stopped by the sound of Herobrines voice.

"Well, Crystal, it looks like your life ends here darling."

I watched in horror.

"Mom..." I mumbled

"This isn't how we planned our future Herobrine." Says My mother

"Who ever said that we planned anything together." Protests Herobrine

In my mind, I had no idea what they were talking about.

"You don't know what your doing Herobrine. Just leave Skye out of this." Usions my father

"Stay out of this!" Herobrine yells as he chokes the life out of my father.

"NO DAD!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs

"Oh look, isn't it a shame you have to see Skye like this." Says Herobrine with a smile on his face as he stabs the sword through his chest.

I sat there crying. Maybe this was what the book talked about. One suffering and the rest will feel grate pain.

Herobrine dropped my father in the ground. He was dead. I could tell he was going for my mother next.

"NO HEROBRINE, STOP!!!" Herobrine stopped right before ending my mother's life one and for all. I was surprised to see him look my way.

"END MY LIFE HEROBRINE, NOT MY MOTHER'S." I say

I could see Star, Daniella, Arrow, Heaven, Miya an Steve all looked up at me.

"No. Skye.Dont." I heard Steve mumbled

I stood up and rubbed away the tears. I was going to save who I could and I knew I would die trying.

Right as I stood up I feel.

"What's going on?" I questioned

"I took away your teleporting power." Herobrine says

"YOU!!" I screamed

Right as I finally stood up, Herobrine turned my way and smiled.

"SAY GOOD BYE SKYE!!" Herobrine yelled as he ends my mother's life in front of me.

"NO!!!! MOM!!!!!"I screamed

Herobrine just stood there smiling. I could tell just by looking at all of my friends, that they too were all in great pain also.

All of a sudden, I see Arrow pull out the sword.

"I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!!!!!!!!" Yells Arrow as he runs straight for Herobrine who was by the edge where all of the lava was.

"NO ARROW!!!!" We all yelled

But it was to late.

Arrow got Herobrine but he to fell in the lava. Star, Heaven, Miya, and me all were free from the cage. We all rushed over to Steve, who was just about dead.

"Steve, are you ok?!"

"Does it look like I'm ok!?" Protests Steve

"Star, Miya, Heaven, Daniella, and me all lift Steve up.

I still had tears on my face. I quickly rubbed them away.

"Someone come take hold over here." I said as I flew in the air. I saw a different route out of this horrible place.

"Come on girls, bring him over here." I say

----10 minutes later------

We finally made it out of there alive. But I realized something, my parents are dead and so is Arrow. Oh Arrow. He saved everyone. And if my parents are dead, that means...I'm the queen now.

"I'm the queen..."I mumbled

We all put Steve down on the dirt ground.

"I'm the queen." I said a little louder

All of them looked up at me. I quickly turned the other way.

"What?"

"That's right, She's the queen since her parents are dead."says Miya

"I can't believe Arrow is gone. It feels unreal."says Daniella with a sad expression. I could tell she hated sadness. I walked over to Steve as the others grabbed supplies to make a fire for the night. I walked over to Steve, who was paying on the ground panting. I used my healing talent and healed Steve's huge sound. He looked up at me. I quickly turned away so his blue eyes didn't meet mine. It was just about night when I feel asleep next to Steve.

When I woke up, Steve was also sleeping by me. I looked over at Star. She mumbled the words

"I'm going home." She got up and looked at me and Steve laying by each other and smiled. Then she looked at Heaven. Because once again Heaven was petting something and it was a baby cow. We all smiled. Daniella came through the trees. She had a girl with her. I think it was Wendy.

"Bye Skye I'm going home to." Heaven mumbled

Star and Heaven left together.

"That's nice that they are finally getting along." Says Steve

As I turned around I was shocked to see Steve's hand touching mine. I knew he liked me.

He looked at his hand and quickly lifted his hand away and smiled.

I ended up smiling for then first time since all of this mess started.

"Bye, guys. I hope we meet again." Usions Daniella as she walks away with Wendy.

"I should get going too." I said after Daniella left.

"Here take this map and it should lead you to the stronghold." Maya says

"Steve looks at me. "We will see you soon Skye Ender." He said as he nudged me

That day I left Steve and Miya and found the stronghold.

I jumped in the portal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone that was a VERY LONNGGG CHAPTER. And was good.

So tell me your thoughts on the messager board or in the comments. And get ready only one more CHAPTER for EoE.

And ooooo, Skye's in LOVE!!!

Lol

#YOLO

~MsSkye