Chapter 9: The Forgotten City (part 2)

LOCATION: The Forgotten City

As we were walking through the Forgotten City, Arrow spotted a dagger on the ground. He picked it up. Then we all saw a church.

"Hey guys, I found out in a book about the Forgotten City that there was a church called the church of Notch.There should be a secret passage under the it."

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go." I say because I was ready to get out of this place.

----

When we finally reached the church We went in side.

The church was broken down from years and years of usage.

Daniella found a hole on the floor behind the alter.

"Hey guys, look what I found."

"What is it?" I asked

"It's a hole in the ground that looks like you have to put something in it and something will open up."

"Hey, I could try this dagger I found by the entrance." Arrow says

As Arrow inserts the dagger, a passage way opens up.

"Hey do you hear that?" Steve mumbles quietly

"Yea I hear it."I say

"Me too." Says Daniella

"Let's go out side and check it out." I say

When we all head out of the church to my surprise, I spot a girl, no, two girls roaming around. When suddenly they turned my way.

"Don't I know you two?" I questioned

"I feel like I met you before." Says the girl with red hair that fades into an orange color.

"I know you, your Princess of the End." Reply the girl with light blue hair

"I'm Queen of the Aether my name is Heaven, this is Star she is queen of the Nether."

So that's where I know them from. I met them both before. I remember the name Heaven and Star I my head.

Star had a red and orange crystal headband on her forehead. She had big gold and red phoenix wings with deep golden tips, she had golden eyes ,and golden and red clothes. She had a firey red and golden locket on with an orange gem in it.

Heaven had light blue hair with darker blue sparkles in it and it was in a briad, a BLUE crystal headband on her forehead also. She too had wings but hers where angel like, she had blue and white clothes on. She to had a locket on but gets was a deep blue with a small gem on it and her hair was in a braid.

"I remember you, I met you when I was a small Ender being." I say

Steve, Daniella, Maya, Arrow where all confused.

"They, do you think we can go with you then?" says Heaven

" Sure, why not?" Replies Steve

We walk back to the Church and went to the passageway. We walked inside.

When we went down the long, deep, dark passageway, we say light at the end of the tunnel.

"Hey guys look, there's light at the end of the tunnel." Says Steve

--

When we finally reached the end of the tunnel, there was a small room with a tree in it. The tree had letters falling from it.

"Wow, I never seen anything like it." Says Star

Arrow walked up to the tree first. It had a book on a enchanted table. Arrow reads the book.