Chapter 4: Steve's Childhood friend

When I woke up I was Laying on the hard stone ground. I felt nauseous, and everything around me was spinning. I stood up reluctantly, still having a sharp pain in my temples.

Steve was a couple blocks away chatting with another mortal. He had jet black hair and eyes as green as emeralds. I rushed over to Steve and rammed into him, causing him to go flying across the Stoned floor. Thinking quicky I snatched my bow off my back and aimed it at the Mortal, ready for anything.

The human drew his shiny blue sword.

"Hey Skye... It's all right." Steve grumbled from afar, still laying on the ground.

"Steve, what is this?" the human asked looking at me, and then raised an eye brow.

"Arrow, this is Skye. Skye, this is Arrow." Steve made his way over to us, and stood right in between.

"So is this thing uh..., " Arrow's voice flew out of the room. I considered attacking him, But Steve grabbed my arm and shook his head. Arrow must have saw my reaction, cause he to held his sword up to my chest.

"Guys, at least try to be nice." Steve usioned, putting his hand on the blade and lowering it.

"Pfft, fine," I agreed," But if he pulls anything on me I'll slit his throat." I put my bow away and Arrow did the same with his sword.

"Same." Arrow mumbled.

Awhile later we were in a forest, or as Steve called it. I followed Steve and Arrow through the darkness, flinching at everything. From small twigs cracking to Steve and Arrow mumbling quitely.

In the distance I heard a groan, and then a hissing sound.

So startled by my new surrondings, I teloported right between Steve and Arrow, causing them to get push to the side.

"W-What was that?" I whispered, shivering. Steve look at me and then at Arrow and sighed.

"It's just a Zombie Skye. It won't hurt yo-"

"Oww!" I screamed, and jumped up, teleporting onto a tree.

"If they won't hurt me Steve, then why did I just get hit?!" I hollered down to them. Steve came back to back with Arrow and stared wide-eyed at the chaos of mobs.

"Get ready for battle!" Arrow yelled, drawing his diamond sword.