Chapter 8: The Forgotten City

LOCATION: An Old Hospital

After sleeping in the cold, and brutally hospital, in the morning Miya, Steve, Arrow and me where ready to go.

"Ok," says Arrow, "I have located the Forgotten City. It should be about about a couple miles from here in the Jungle boime."

" Ok, then what are we waiting for!?" Miya says excited

----

Before we knew it, we were standing in front of the Forgotten City.

" We're here." Steve mumbled from behind me

As we entered the Forgotten City, I saw somethings I'd wish I haven't.

skeletons lay across the ground of the whole city.

"I got a weird felling about this place." Says Miya in a scared tone

I then heard a rustle about 20 blocks or so away.

"Guys," I said," I don't think we're alone."

"Get low guys." Arrow says

Steve pulls me behind a building.

As I try to look at what was coming I was scared half to death when I turned around to find a girl about the same age as me about 12. She had long red hair, a black sweatshirt with a hot pink creeper head, hot pink headphones, black sneakers, hot pink shorts, and hot Pink gloves.

She had her bow aimed at me.

"Who are you??"

I teleported behind her. She looked suprised.

"What are you???" She asked in a confused voice.

"I'm princess Skye, of the End. Who are you?" I questioned

"I'm Daniella, oh and sorry about the rude introduction. "

I shaked her hands.

"Nice to meet you Daniella. Why are you here in the Forgotten City?" I asked

"I was attacked by him."

She looked down at at her black sneakers.

"I came here with my only and best friend Wendy but I can't find her after

she went to get food."

"Hey, maybe we can help you find her." I said

"Yea, sure I would like that."

I could she deep down in Daniella. She had a good heart. I bet she was a great person in side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so that was chapter ( what chapter is it???). I will be making a 2 part to this chapter so keep an eye out for that. The new character Daniella is @That_Skater_Girl_101's Idea. The special weapon, costume of the skin and name was all her idea. So the credit for Daniella goes to That_Skater_Girl_101's so check her out her profile and follow her also. She was a great support and help in all of this. I am also holding a character contest at the end of the book before the 2 book.

P.S: EoE is coming to an end soon so get your character's ready. ^_^

(More info coming soon.)

~MsSkye