Is it Really Forbidden?

Lance sat in the spot where it all happened. He held a juniberry close. Keith walked up to Lance right behind him. Lance softly turned his head around. Keith's eyes watered.

"L-Lance, I'm so s-" Lance hugged Keith with all his might. Keith dug his head into his chest, sobbing quietly. "No, I'm sorry. I ran away, I was too overwhelmed by emotion. God, Keith what have you done to me...?" Keith looked up and smiled, "I should say the same thing." He giggled. The giggle made Lance's heart soar. Lance tilted Keith's head up, and kissed him softly. Keith was shocked, but quickly kissed back, his heart racing. They released each other. Lance gasped. "It's you!" Keith tilted his head in confusion. Lance's marks were blinding him. Tears streamed down Lance's cheeks. Keith wiped the tears away with his hand. Lance gasped at it's softness. It's softness. "It's really you!" Lance picked Keith up and twirled him around. Keith laughed, "What is ?"

"You're Prince Keith Akira of Marmora"

"You're Keith"

"You're the galra boy in my dreams"

Lance kissed him again, with more passion.

"You are my soulmate"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lance and Keith arrived at the castle, with everyone scurrying around. Allura, Krolia, Alfor,and Shiro were sending off guards to hold off the crowd. Pidge, Matt, Hunk, and Shay went looking for them both in the city. Allura and Shiro were the first ones to notice them. 

"Keith!"

"Lance!"

Alfor and Krolia turned their heads.

"Boys!" They were holding hands and blushing. Pidge and Matt smirked."Ya'll figured it out now?" Lance nodded. Krolia hugged Keith as hard as she could. Alfor stepped in front of Lance.

"I- You-Him-Galra boy-Him??" The king, for the first time in his long life, stuttered. Lance recalled on Alfor's words from before.

"Well it is forbidden for you to be with that galra citizen anyways."

Lance looked his father in the eyes."It is really forbidden? Dad." He said with a smirk.

Alfor stared at his son in shock. Krolia and Allura stifled some giggles. Keith held Lance's hand and smiled warmly at him. Lance took Keith's hand and kissed it. Pidge and Allura squealed. Krolia pumped her fist in the air. Alfor was still there with his mouth hanging.

Lance and Keith smiled warmly at everyone.

"We're here and we're home."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys I wanna cry this next chapter is the last. Thank you for those who supported me the whole way! Oh who am I kidding I am crying! I will start a Spy AU next week. I need a break after I finish Mutiny on Board the Voltron. (My other story)