Oh My Quiznack

( I love Ikimaru okay?)

3rd person following Keith AND Lance  AND Lotor

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  "Why, hello."

 Keith turned around and almost fainted. Almost. He saw his life-long crush right in front of him. And he was talking to him. "Oh No" he thought "He's hot!"

"Are you from outer Space, cause your body is out of this world!" Oh shit...he used a pickup line. Keith's heart was running a fucking marathon. "What's that thing Shiro says?Patience yields focus?OK..ok..ok. Patience yields focus. Patience yields focus. PATIENCE YIELDS FUCKING FOCUS" Keith did his best to look clam, cool, and collected and damn it was hard. Keith smirked "Yeah, I am actually."

 "Oh My Quiznack." Lance thought. That smirk was sooooo cute. "Oh no wonder, I can tell" Lance cringed...that was bad. Even so he look up at the galra. His face was so flustered and adorable. It was Lance's turn to smirk.

Lotor looked at the 2 flushed faces and grinned mischievously."Well, while you two...do whatever it is your doing...I must report to Mister Coran!" Keith gave Lotor a "why would you do this to me" face. Lotor flashed a "it's for your own good" face. Then like that...he was gone.

--------there's a lot of uncomfortable gay silences huh----------------------------------------------

 Lance bowed and smirked "The names Lance." Keith looked at Lance trying not to turn crimson. That failed miserably."Of course, your Prince Lance of Altea...hard to miss." Now Lance was turning crimson red. The flirting went on for like 20 minutes till Lance realized, Allura was gonna kill him." Oh dear, 'Lura will kill me" Keith looked at his own watch...Shiro is now most likely going into Space dad panic mode. Both men apologized in unison.

 Both men apologized in unison

They gazed at each other 's eyes lov-(nah jk)

Keith started to turn around when Lance grabbed his hand gently."Will I see you again?" Keith stopped dead in his tracks. Should he? He was to be wed to someone else...but he wanted to be at least friends with Lance. Keith turned to face him and smiled,"Meet me here tomorrow at 7." Keith started to leave, but Lance wouldn't let go."What's your name?" Keith hesitated...he knew Lance didn't remember him. Would telling him his name remind him?

"The names...Keith."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I'm getting major Cinderella vibes but ok

Sorry for such a short chapter I'm kinda busy with school but I'll make sure to post the next chapter later today!

Please vote, comment and Share my story with your friends!