"I'm sorry...What?"

Lance woke up to the sounds of birds chirping at his window...and a noisy-ass alarm clock. He never did like that alarm clock. Lance groaned and opened his eyes.

"OH QUIZ- Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy sis" Lance awkwardly looked at his furious sister standing above his head." Lance, Father called us 2 HOURS AGO" Allura stood by his bedside fuming." He has something REALLY important for us BOTH, and he is furious your'e not taking this seriously!"

"Sorry 'Lura," Lance said sheepishly.

" Just put on your robe and...come downstairs."

Lance tiredly put on his blue/gold robe and made his way into the throne room. There stood a furious King Alfor and a pissed off Allura. 

" My son...I have very important news for you and Allura. I'm not gonna sugarcoat it... one of you is to be wed to Prince Akira of Marmora."

  An eerie silence filled the room...

                "I'm sorry...What?" Lance spoke up. Wed? He and Allura were barely 22 and 23, Allura being the eldest. "I'll do it, I'm the future queen and Lance should marry someone whom he loves...so I'll do it." Allura had always felt the need to step up to the plate when needed. Lance wasn't going to tolerate this BS. " Nonononono, I'm getting married to this...prince....I want you to be happy with who you love, besides, who can't love me?" Lance smiled though inside he was screaming. What is he thinking?! Getting married to this random guy?! Homophobia wasn't really a thing at the time (lucky them)so this was perfectly normal getting married to a man. But a STRANGER? THIS GUY COULD BE A TOTAL JACK-ASS. Which is why he won't let Allura get married to him.

              "Lance, no, like I said I will be futur-,"Allura" King Alfor cut her off." I for once agree with Lance, the Prince has...well...preferences." Allura was shocked,"What do you mean, Father? Lance's father gulped. He never looked soo...uncomfortable."He's well...gay?"

------uncomfortable silence brought to you by Author-Chan------------------------

"Well, guess that settles it, I will go train now, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE," Lance walked off. Allura went running after him. 

"Lance, your seriously fine with this?! I can convinc-"

"No, Allura I can handle this guy."

"Alright....if you say so...Father says you will meet him in a few pheobes(?) and get married a few more pheobes after that."

"Thanks 'Lura"

And with that the conversation ended. Lance went to his room, "Most likely to change, he said he was going to train," Allura thought.

HA YOU THOUGHT.

Lance changed into his casual wear and went into the stables.

(chose idc)

(chose idc)

He went to his horse, Blue, who was really white, but Rosa's favorite color was blue so in her honor...

He climbed on top of her and started riding into the city...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay well that took 40 minutes(I think) I tried to make it as interesting as possible -_-

So I will (try to) publish 1-2 chapters a day( hw is not important) and I will do my best to make it likable...heh yeahhh.

Next Chapter will be Keith's POV or well more like Keith's side of the story....it will be 3rd person.

Plz share this story to your friends, plz comment and vote!