Aftermath (Lance)

Lance was going on and on about our friend Keith here to a pissed off Matt and squealing Pidge.

"OMG YOU ARE SOOO ROMANTIC! YOU'LL BE TOGETHER IN NO TIME!" Matt smacked Pidge on her head and pointed to Lance. Lance wore a sad expression on his face, as Pidge realized her mistake. "Sorry..."Lance smiled and said,"No worries Pidge, even if we won't be more...we'll still be friends. "I invited him to another date!" Pidge squealed. "Of course you did, you really like him." Matt sighed. "Yeah...he's a really good listener and-" Lance's marks were beginning to glow again, as the Holt siblings watched in silence, glancing at each other in worry. The thing is....they only glow this bright and this often if it's true love. Meaning soulmates. Meaning Lance was marrying someone else...other than his soulmate. Little did they know Allura was outside watching the entire scene in amazement and worry.

-Allura POV---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nonononono, this can't be happening"Allura whispered to herself outside the door. She can't let Lance get married to Prince Keith Akira of Marmora. Not if he loved this galra boy...she didn't quite catch his name. Allura hurried after her father, King Alfor, who was in the throne room pondering. He hadn't seen Lance's marks glow, but he had noticed he was acting strangely. Allura entered the room." Father!" She bowed quickly in front of the king. "Father, have you noticed how Lance has been acting?" King Alfor looked at his daughter in awe. She reminded him so much of Rosa...her beauty and smarts. He smiled" Yes my child, Lance seems to be acting weirdly." He looked outside the window to see Lance humming happily in the garden watching the juniberrys in delight. Allura sighed." Father I think we have a minor problem." King Alfor frowned." What is it my dear?"

"Lance is in love with his soulmate"

"In love with his soulmate?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late chapter, I was catching up on homework. I have the ending for this story in mind and have already got a new fanfic with so many ideas! A Spy AU Klance! I need help coming up with the title...I need help plz.

Merry Christmas Eve!!!!