Chapter three

Third person POV

George woke up to the noise of footsteps and realized he slept on the couch , when did he fall asleep on the couch? He sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He looked towards the stirs and saw a just woken up Dream walking down the stairs. He hadn't seen his face before and he admitted to himself that Clay was hot. He had forest green eyes and dust brown blonde hair that stuck up in horrible bed head. Freckles laid on his face as he stumbled into the kitchen.
George turned back to face the tv and realized his face was definitely red. He rubbed his cheeks and then stood up to walk to the kitchen. Dream was leaning back against a counter with a cup of tea in his hand. He looked up at George and must've realized he didn't have his mask on. "Dangit I wanted to wake you up." George laughed a bit to himself, "eh I just woke up anyway." Dream smiled, "I can tell, your hair is a mess, in a good way." George looked at his feet as he fidgeted with his hair, trying to hide his red face.
"Why didn't you sleep in your room?" George looked back at Dream who still hadn't stopped looking at him, "I wasn't tired and ended up falling asleep in here after watching a movie." Dream nodded and took his eyes off George and poured another cup of tea then he turned to face George again. "Here." George hastily took the cup and tasted the hot liquid inside. He smiled as the warmth went down his throat.
Clay saw George smile and looked back at his own drink while his face turned red. "What do you wanna do today George?" George looked at Dream and then sipped his drink and thought about it, "we could go to the beach?" Dream nodded, happy to spend time with him. George looked at Dream, who was still looking at his drink. Dream really was a great friend and George was always thankful for him being there, then he realized he never thanked Dream. "Thanks for letting me move in."
Dream smiled at George, "it's always been my dream to move in with my best friend." George smiled back playfully, "what about Sapnap?" Dream pretended to look disgusted, "him?! No way!" George laughed "that's harsh." Dream laughed to, "atleast I have you." George felt his cheeks heat up, "what's that supposed to mean?" Dream smiled "it means that I'm glad you're here." George nodded, more to himself than Dream.
Dream looked at George "we can go the beach today, but you're gonna need to do a video or stream or people are going to get suspicious." George nodded and set his now empty cup on the counter. "Maybe we can go to the beach later and I could go ahead and do the stream?" Dream nodded and George left to go up into his room.

506 words sorry for being short