Epilogue

Well your begging worked huh. (you know who you are) I wasn't planning on doing this but here we are anyways...

It had been a few days since George was released from the hospital, and now him and Dream were waiting at the airport for Nick. His flight had landed about 20 minutes ago and they would be seeing Nick any time now. Suddenly there he was, on the escalator looking straight at Dream, who decided to surprise him. When Nick made it down the escalator and started to walk over Dream leaned to grab George and kissed him, right there in front of Nick. When they pulled apart they saw Nick standing there with his jaw wide. "What the fuck."

George was laughing and Dream was smirking. After a moment Nick pulled out his phone and called someone, Dream and George stood there confused until the other person picked up. "Hey Karl, yeah, mhm, you owe me ten dollars. Oh, you sure? Ok, yeah yeah, bye Love you to." George laughed, Dream was curious. "Did you just tell Karl that you love him?" Nick smiled and did something on his phone, then he walked over to Dream. It was a picture that Quackity had taken, he was smiling while Karl and Nick were making out on the couch, the caption was 'me next'. Dream smiled and hit his friend in the arm. "Nice catch, or should I say catches."

Nick smiled, "I was wondering if they could also come down with me for the month?" Dream smiled, "Yeah, bring your boyfriends." 

That's an actual wrap, bye :]