Chapter five

Clay was looking at his reflection in his bathroom mirror, he didn't know how to feel about the way he looked. He had light green swim shorts on and decided to wear a white tshirt as well. He rugged up his hair a bit and sighed, this would have to do. He grabbed the beach necessities and went to wait for George in the living room.
          George was more nervous than he had ever been about going to the beach. First of all he lived in an area with no beaches. Second he was pale as porcelain. Third he absolutely despised how he looked and knew he wouldn't be able to swim with a shirt on. He just looked at his reflection in the mirror. He had dark brown hair almost black and he had brown eyes as well. He was short and lanky and had pale skin. He didn't know how he would be able to stand looking like he did in front of Dream. He had decided on some blue swim shorts and put on a gray over shirt that he planned to wear unless he absolutely couldn't.
          George just sighed at his reflection and gave himself a smile, god even his smile looked forced. But in all fairness, it was. He grabbed his phone and shoes and then went to the hallway. He turned to go down the stairs and saw Dream sitting on the couch. The sunlight was filtering through the slitted curtains and the sunlight seemed to be dancing on Dreams body, it was mesmerizing. Then George realized he was red faced staring and shook his head l. He started down the stairs and Dream looked at him.
          George didn't know why but when Dreams eyes met his he froze still. He felt as though the intensity of the gaze had turned his feet to stone. He watched as Dream looked him up and down, he could feel his face getting red. "You look good." Dream stood up and started to walk to the door. George mumbled to himself "you say that" and began to trail after Dream. "What did you say?" George looked at Dream "oh nothing." Dream looked at George for a moment longer and then walked out the door, the older following.

Ok I'm sorry only 393 words I promise the next one is longer