Cast

...

Skylar Adams: (24 as of 2022) She moved to L

Skylar Adams: (24 as of 2022) She moved to L.A. from Oregon with her best friend Zoey, to pursue their YouTube careers. She has a German shepherd named Gotham, and she shares a two bed apartment with Zoey and her Stabyhoun. She is emo but likes splashes of color once in a while. She loves animals and is a volunteer at the animal shelter. She has her own personal YouTube channel where she does vlogs and other stuff along with dog training videos once in a while.

- "Policy my ass"

Zoey Torres: (25 as of 2022) She also moved to L

Zoey Torres: (25 as of 2022) She also moved to L.A. from Oregon with her best friend Skylar Adams to pursue their YouTube careers. She majored in Psychology and minored in medicine and is currently working on getting her Bachelors. She has a Stabyhoun dog named Biscuit. She sings on TikTok. She also does art and photography on Instagram. She has her own personal YouTube channel for singing and art as well.

- "Skye, I think if it was going to blow up, then we'd all be dead right now"

Colby Brock: (25 as of 2022)

- "Oh, I don't know, I'm Batman and I'm here to avenge my legacy"..."No dip shit, I'm going to teach you that you messed with the wrong Cole"