Chapter 22

"Oh my god..." I gasp out, looking over to Caitlyn in fear. She avoids eye contact with me, probably because she's confused and weirded out by what she just saw.

"Um... I think we should just get you home to Harry" Caitlyn suggests, sounding just as freaked out as I am.

We speed away as I look back out the window towards the mall. I scan the parking lot to see if I can see him again, but I don't see anyone. Who was that man and why does he have pictures of me? I have never seen him before in my life. You'd think that I would notice a man taking pictures of me, but he was so well hidden. There is no doubt that this doesn't have anything to do with what happened last night.

Once we make it to Harry's house. Caitlyn hugs me goodbye and hands me my bags from the shopping trip. I quickly make my way up the path towards the front door, checking my surroundings to see if anyone is around. There is no one. I know I'm going to be paranoid all the time now.

As soon as I make it inside, Harry is in the living room pacing back and forth

As soon as I make it inside, Harry is in the living room pacing back and forth. His head snaps towards me as I close the door.

"Samantha! Thank God. What the fuck took you so long?" Harry asks, rushing over to me as I place my bags down. Without answering, I pull the camera from a bag and hand it over to Harry who looks at me confused.

"What is this?" Harry questions, as he holds a puzzled look on his face. He grasps the camera from my cold hands and I am terrified for him to see what's inside.

 He grasps the camera from my cold hands and I am terrified for him to see what's inside

"We caught the man taking pictures of us after I called you. He dropped his camera when he ran away. Take a look at what's on there" I hesitantly instruct Harry as my eyes look down to the ground.

Harry slowly turns the camera on and skims through the camera roll. I watch as his green eyes lose their brightness and his eyebrows pull together in confusion and anger.

"What the fuck is this?" Harry growls, snapping his eyes from the screen and up to me. His eyes look hurt and frightened.

"I don't know. I've never seen that man before, Harry" I admit, my voice getting shaky.