Chapter 59

****
Hi! Please read the previous chapters before reading this one! Many readers have been missing a bunch of them. Thank you and enjoy! :)
****

HARRY'S POV

Three days have passed now and there's still no fucking sign of Jax or Tom. Those bastards must have built a safe room underground or something because I have spent countless hours trying to trace the two of them with Liam, but we've had absolutely no God damn luck.

Nearly every person that we've ever had to find, we were able to do so within a matter of minutes, so I have no fucking clue why it's so hard to find these pricks. How the fuck can they be so well hidden?

Hell, even poor Zayn spent hours outside of Jax's building to see if he could find either him or some other clue as to where he's at- only for nothing to happen. It was the biggest waste of time ever. The building was quiet and dark, looking as if it had no life inside it at all. But I know that's not the case; it's definitely still crawling with all those scums who are basically Jax's slaves, including Trisha.

I'm still surprised she wouldn't give in and tell me anything. If I wasn't with Samantha, I could probably get it out of her with sex. She used to do damn near everything I asked her when we were fucking around. But who knows? Maybe she doesn't know anything after all or maybe she's just being a petty, jealous whore who is pissed she doesn't get my attention anymore.

After the very unsuccessful past few days, I've been trying to keep my frustration levels controlled, which is something I've never been good at, but Samantha has taken a lot of stress off of my shoulders. I think she has noticed that I'm very tense and irritated lately, so she has been doing tiny things to ease my mind and heart.

Yesterday, Samantha made pancakes, but instead of normal pancakes, she spelled out "I love you" with them. It knocked every ounce of anger right out of me and I felt like a God damn child on Christmas from how ecstatic I was. Despite being super burnt, I still ate every piece with a dimpled and toothy grin- a grin that didn't leave my face for the rest of the day.

 Despite being super burnt, I still ate every piece with a dimpled and toothy grin- a grin that didn't leave my face for the rest of the day

It's just the little things like that that have me falling harder than I thought I ever could. Is it possible to fall even more in love with someone that you're already head over heels for?

After the nightmare she had the other night, I struggled with how to handle it. Seeing her so hurt and so scared of me broke me in ways that I never thought I could be broken. I sat awake for the next couple of nights, just waiting to hear her agonizing and frightened screams. It haunted me. Although we talked and she reassured me that the dream wasn't a usual thing, I still couldn't help but feel guilty and ashamed.

When I close my eyes, all I see is her and her unimaginable beauty; I see her glowing smile, her brown, sparkling eyes, her long hair that cascades down her shoulders, her crinkles near her eyes when she grins. I see the absolute love of my life as the perfect person she is. How am I supposed to know if she pictures me as a monster when she closes her eyes?