Chapter 25

••••Authors note••••
Hi everyone!! This chapter might be the most important chapter of them all, so please make sure you've read Chapter 24 that I posted on Friday or you are going to be very confused on what is going on. If you've already read Friday's chapter, sit back, relax, and enjoy my favorite chapter so far!!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

***BACK TO SAMANTHA'S POV***

"I'm so tired..." I whisper, my eyes feeling so heavy; it feels like I haven't slept in over 24 hours. I allow the feeling to overtake me as I give in and let my eyes slowly shut. I just want to go to sleep.

"Sam! No! You fucking stay with me, do you hear me!" I hear Harry shout, shaking me gently.

I know I shouldn't be closing my eyes but the burning sensation has become almost unbearable. I force my eyes open and see tears forming in Harry's. The only time I've ever seen him this upset was the night that I saw him crying and breaking stuff in the kitchen.

 The only time I've ever seen him this upset was the night that I saw him crying and breaking stuff in the kitchen

"Niall, hurry the fuck up" Harry growls and I remember that Niall is still here.

I don't know if I should be worried over the fact that I know Niall is working on my wound, but I can't feel a thing right now. As much as I don't want Niall to be touching me, I am thankful that he's helping me and is being so careful.

"I'm almost done. Just try to distract her and take her mind off her tiredness" Niall suggests and Harry nods before looking back at me. There is an unsure look behind his eyes and I wish I could know what he's thinking.

"Erm... would it help if I answered some of your questions?" Harry nervously asked and my attention was caught right away. This feels like it would be a once in a lifetime thing. It's about damn time.

"Yeah, that would be a good distraction" I try to smile, but I still feel too weak.

"Okay, go ahead" Harry instructs as he scratches the back of his neck, looking very timid and out of his comfort zone. The look of worry is still laced through his glossy eyes as he glances towards my cut then back to my eyes.

My head immediately fills with questions and I am surprised at how well this has taken my mind off of my exhaustion. There's so much that I still need to get to know about him.

Come on, Samantha. Make it a good one. This will probably be the last time he will answer any of your questions.

We sit in silence for a few moments- the only thing being heard is our steady breaths. I am still laid on the ground with Niall working on my wound and Harry is still knelt down, hovering over me with his gaze intently focused on me as he waits for my questions. I finally blurt out the first thing that pops in my head.